Blue Rev

Mitski

Laurel Hell is fucking great SNoC2OP.gif

Some tracks though will have to grow on me, Should've Been Me and That's Our Lamp. Thats Our Lamp is a interesting song and I really really dont like it at all as the outro of the album, the abrupt ending of it especially. But other songs are already quickly growing on me like Working for the Knife and Stay Soft, WftK really hits too close with the lyrics :rollin: 

Heat Lightning, There's Nothing Left For You Here, and I Guess are by far my favorites of the album. Excited to keep listening to miss Laurel, a full album hasn't wowed me for quite a while jvVqQoX.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Glide is amazing, I don't understand why it's not in the standard :(

Edit: Oh, it's a cover, the original artists is Lilly Chou-Chou

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I haven't gotten around listening to this artist but she's now all over my IG because her fans are highkey disrespectful lol. Not that hard to put your phone away for a song or two at a concert. And people are using their ADHD as an excuse to use their phone flashlights in order to "remember the experience" :um2:

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I haven't gotten around listening to this artist but she's now all over my IG because her fans are highkey disrespectful lol. Not that hard to put your phone away for a song or two at a concert. And people are using their ADHD as an excuse to use their phone flashlights in order to "remember the experience" :um2:

oh you'll LOVE her - can't believe you haven't heard of her yet ngl

but yeah it's just rude and disrespectful of those so-called "fans"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

oh you'll LOVE her - can't believe you haven't heard of her yet ngl

but yeah it's just rude and disrespectful of those so-called "fans"

i know, she's been praised so much in the music world, im behind as usual :awkney:

5 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

mitskis fans claim to lover her and yet nitpick everything shes ever said when she makes the smallest of requests from us. im not surprised seeing as a lot of them are teenagers with an individuality complex :awkney2:

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

i know, she's been praised so much in the music world, im behind as usual :awkney:

if you're more inclined to pop - listen to laurel hell first then work backwards

if you're more inclined to alternative/rock - listen to puberty 2 first then work backwards then after listen to be the cowboy and move forward

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

Been hearing so many things recently about people being disrespectful at her concerts. Has anyone gone to a show this tour? 

Afaik, it's only her asking the attendees to enjoy the show and not have their phones out all the time filming everything, it makes her feel like people are not enjoying the show and like they are not present in the moment.

Edit: nevermind, just read something about people screaming things to her that makes her uncomfortable, but didn't get to read what things were. And for "people" I guess it means GAY FANS, cause I don't think random straight guys would go to her show and pay just to scream at her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Afaik, it's only her asking the attendees to enjoy the show and not have their phones out all the time filming everything, it makes her feel like people are not enjoying the show and like they are not present in the moment.

Edit: nevermind, just read something about people screaming things to her that makes her uncomfortable, but didn't get to read what things were. And for "people" I guess it means GAY FANS, cause I don't think random straight guys would go to her show and pay just to scream at her.

Yup she originally asked people to not film the entire show or use flash while she’s performing and a bunch of people started harassing her because she “doesn’t want people filming” which isn’t what she said but people are dumb. After that, I started hearing a lot about the crowds being rude/super pushy and shouting at times that weren’t appropriate, etc. Kinda curious if anyone here has attended and had similar experiences 

i'm such a weird listener when it comes to mitski. i didn't get into her music till this year but for some reason, not every song clicks for me. but i do have some faves on each album. and, that being said, it's not like the songs i don't really listen to are bad songs, i just have a hard time getting into them as much as some as her highlights. it's so weird. i wanna enjoy all her songs equally. :icant:

my faves: working for the knife, heat lightning, geyser, a pearl, me & my husband, nobody, washing machine heart, happy, i bet on losing dogs, crack baby, first love/late spring, strawberry blonde, and the entirety of lush 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

14 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm such a weird listener when it comes to mitski. i didn't get into her music till this year but for some reason, not every song clicks for me. but i do have some faves on each album. and, that being said, it's not like the songs i don't really listen to are bad songs, i just have a hard time getting into them as much as some as her highlights. it's so weird. i wanna enjoy all her songs equally. :icant:

my faves: working for the knife, heat lightning, geyser, a pearl, me & my husband, nobody, washing machine heart, happy, i bet on losing dogs, crack baby, first love/late spring, strawberry blonde, and the entirety of lush 

Oh Mitski is one of my favorite artists (She even was my most listened to artist on Spotify last year) but a lot of her songs are fillers tbh. That's why I absolutly LOVE Bury Me At Makeout Creek (My favorite album of any artist tbh), it's her one album I feel is great from start to finish

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 3/8/2022 at 9:37 AM, TropicoKitten said:

Been hearing so many things recently about people being disrespectful at her concerts. Has anyone gone to a show this tour? 

yes i went to the LA show, it's all stupid online exaggeration.. the show was great and nobody was disrespectful

4 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Oh Mitski is one of my favorite artists (She even was my most listened to artist on Spotify last year) but a lot of her songs are fillers tbh. That's why I absolutly LOVE Bury Me At Makeout Creek (My favorite album of any artist tbh), it's her one album I feel is great from start to finish

mitski has NO filler songs except maybe a horse named cold air 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

yes i went to the LA show, it's all stupid online exaggeration.. the show was great and nobody was disrespectful

mitski has NO filler songs except maybe a horse named cold air 

Everyone, Come Into The Water, A Horse Named Cold Air, I Guess, Lonesome Love :awkney:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900