trayertrash

ABBA THE THREAD

So there's allegedly going to be an album. 8 songs have been written and 5 of the songs are already recorded. The release date is supposedly set for sometime in September or October. Idk how true it is since it's from "a source close to the band" but y'all know I'm taking this as the truth for the next 4 months.   :diva:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Really can‘t wait for 2020, getting 2 new songs and perhaps a hologram world tour.

An absolute iconic band! ‚Lovelight‘ is my favorite song. ‚Voulez-Vous‘ is such a masterpiece of an album.

‚Does your mother know‘ is super special just like ‚If it wasn‘t for the night‘, ‚Ring, ring‘, ‚Another town, another train‘.

Just watched a concert DVD and the tour manager said, Abba wasn‘t a live band, they were a studio band. He said, they didn‘t feel comfortable on stage. I think they even sounded better live and killed it! But well...

Side note: Chris Isaak has their songs on his iPod and his song ‚Perfect lover‘ was inspired by them. He‘s iconic too!

Really can‘t wait for 2020, getting 2 new songs and perhaps a hologram world tour.

An absolute iconic band! ‚Lovelight‘ is my favorite song. ‚Voulez-Vous‘ is such a masterpiece of an album.

‚Does your mother know‘ is super special just like ‚If it wasn‘t for the night‘, ‚Ring, ring‘, ‚Another town, another train‘.

Just watched a concert DVD and the tour manager said, Abba wasn‘t a live band, they were a studio band. He said, they didn‘t feel comfortable on stage. I think they even sounded better live and killed it! But well...

Side note: Chris Isaak has their songs on his iPod and his song ‚Perfect lover‘ was inspired by them. He‘s iconic too!

that is so cute omg

47 minutes ago, HANGINGFROOT said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANCING QUEEN ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
It came out as a single 44 years ago

giphy.mp4

She's still T H A T girl after all these years!

In no particular order, here are my favourite ABBA songs:

Dancing Queen

Fernando

Knowing Me Knowing You

SOS

Thank You For The Music

Waterloo

I Do I Do Do

Mamma Mia

The Winner Takes It All

23 minutes ago, Satellite Kid said:

"Hologram tour"

200.gif

6 minutes ago, Satellite Kid said:

Why? Have you ever been to one? I attended Roy Orbison‘s Hologram Tour in 2018 and loved it. I doubt Abba‘s could be bad... 

I mean in Roy's case I would understand the appeal, since Roy passed away. But when artists are still alive I find hologram tours to be a bit corny. :biblio: