Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Henham Park, Suffolk [UK] @ Latitude Festival - July 21, 2019

Isn't this the same weekend she's also playing Portugal and Spain?

yess shes playing spain in the weekend of 18-21  and portugal the 18th

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

who tf supplied them with that super early 2011 logo

u mean the logo that also appears on her biggest album since BtD released in 2017, Lust for Life, or the logo that made a reappearance for the 1st promotional single 'Mariner's Apartment Complex' released in 2018 for her 2019 record dubbed Norman Fucking Rockwell

that logo

u mean the logo that also appears on her biggest album since BtD released in 2017, Lust for Life, or the logo that made a reappearance for the 1st promotional single 'Mariner's Apartment Complex' released in 2018 for her 2019 record dubbed Norman Fucking Rockwell

that logo

yeah... literaly exactly not that so yeah

i76mrxw.png 

that logo

Yes, first draft that was used in June 2011 and never on an official release before being refined for the official video games in October 2011 and then finally being redrawn by mat maitland for the lust for life album cover in 2017 that logo

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I live in the UK but this festival is so awkward to get to from where I live - like impossible as I haven't passed my test yet :( 

guess I won't miss out on much if it's like the rest of her shows, and I've already seen her anyway so I'm not too sad

I live in the UK but this festival is so awkward to get to from where I live - like impossible as I haven't passed my test yet :( 

guess I won't miss out on much if it's like the rest of her shows, and I've already seen her anyway so I'm not too sad

I’m thinking that too - if you want to get there early it’s basically a taxi or you either to drive. They have buses that pass through too but man fuck that it’ll turn up at the time of doors or after