Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

Born to Die Turns 7

i will never forget the moment when i first saw the Born To Die music video 7 years ago... i fell in love with her immediately, and she's been holding me captive ever since. and her music is the main reason we found each other with my best friend, it created the first link between us... i can't describe how grateful i am  :crying4:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Swinging in the backyard
Pull up in your fast car
whistling my name

back in the garden 
we're getting high now
because we're older

qMDu5m7.gif

DON'T DO THAT TO ME!  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  Lana's just... rediscovering herself lyrically or something... it'll come back one day!  :ohno:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

DON'T DO THAT TO ME!  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  Lana's just... rediscovering herself lyrically or something... it'll come back one day!  :ohno:

the fact that the title acronyms are VG and VB as well  :defeated:

i76mrxw.png 

Ok, lil game. How old were you when BtD came out?

10...  :facepalm:

discovered her through my sister who was 16 at the time, bitch really had 11 year olds listening to off to the races huh

Cannot fathom that this LEGENDARY album is already seven years old..

(and while we're on the topic, LDR is technically 11 years old now holy fuckballs)

I missed the release of BTD by only a few months, I was 17 when this album came out.

As time went on it came to be one of her 'weaker' (for lack of better term) albums for me, but trust me when I say I will never forget what an amazing experience this album is.

Wig! this is my 7th year as Lana stan, wish I joined this forum earlier tbh.

Not this month tho, I discovered her thanks to my sis around February - April 2012, I’m not sure which month. It wasn’t love at first listen tho, Blue Jeans was the first I really liked but it had to grow on me, then Radio, then Diet Mountain Dew, etc.

Ugh middle school nostalgia

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

An all time classic album. Even though I first heard it a couple of years late, it obsessed me for that whole (Australian) summer. And obsessed isn't an exaggeration - I couldn't physically choose any other record to play for about three months. It still makes me drive faster and talk louder any time it comes on. 

Ok, lil game. How old were you when BtD came out?

Let's just say late 30s  :lmao:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png