Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

Born to Die Turns 7

Ok, lil game. How old were you when BtD came out?

wasn't a fan of video games when it first started to become popular but then it kinda grew on me and when btd (song) came out i was instantly hooked and ditched gaga for her  :toofunny:

You know, we all like to shit on the album and its production in favour of her later, more "artistic" work, but this project was so powerful. I don't think she'll ever top the cohesive and intoxicating narrative she had with BTD and Paradise.

You know, we all like to shit on the album and its production in favour of her later, more "artistic" work, but this project was so powerful. I don't think she'll ever top the cohesive and intoxicating narrative she had with BTD and Paradise.

I don't shit on it. I appreaciate all kinds of arts exactly for what they are because they were made that way for a reason. BTD is so extravagant and dramatic for a reason. NFR is so home-made and sarcastic for a reason.

"America wasn't ready for the LDR brand which, ironically, was an exaggeration, emphasis and glamourization of their own culture. She brought back the delicacy of the 50s, the beauty of the 60s, the freedom of the 70s, the grandiosity of the 80s, the fetichism of the 90s and the ambition of the new century."

Beautiful line. Happy Birthday Born To Die, you really changed music and many lifes.

Born To Die is forever her best work and my favourite album of all time. Fuck Ultraviolence and it’s Over hyped status by this fan base. (Ok to be fair In reality I do love Ultraviolence too).

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ok, lil game. How old were you when BtD came out?

15! Was a party girl already and had some experiences up to that point so it was definitely a moment in time. Thank God she happened to me back then

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Such an amazing album. I would’ve been 13 when it came out, crazy how fast time passes...

Thanks to y’all who posted those amazing live versions of Million Dollar Man... wow, I forget how incredible that song is sometimes.

As a whole I don’t think the album has aged as well as her others, but it still brings back so many memories and is full of iconic moments. OTTR appreciationnnnn

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: