Mind Melt

Lizzo

I hope Truth Hurts beats Fancy’s record as No. 1 rap song by a female artist. Charli XCX’s catchy hook is the reason why Iggy’s song did so well on the charts back then, and she just released an album so obviously Lizzo will shout out her friend. Iggy can stay mad.

Good as Hell is appearing on the radio. we did it gays

i remember listening to it back in early 2018 and seeing how beautiful of a song it is ut sad that it wouldn't be popular but nevermind its skyrocketed

What does Lanaboards think about the new album?

I like About Damn Time. The Sign and Grrrls are cute bops. But I don't know what to make of the rest after a rather quick listen through - I was expecting something more? :oopna2:

But I appreciate that she outed the whole world with the song Everybody's Gay :hide:

Ok I lied and this album is really fun!

And I feel better since you seen me last
I've been trainin', I can flex that ass
So when I shake it, I can shake it fast

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bidpmasrwhhuc5axoui

If you're lookin' for the sign, bitch, I'm it
And I know you see me comin' 'cause I'm thick

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bouuhh6h3s327l3cnww

That’s my girl, we CEOs
And dancin’ like a C-E-ho

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952103c90f4aaaa97984f

You're special
In case nobody made you believe
You're special
Well, I will always love you the same
You're special
I'm so glad that you're still with us
Broken, but damn, you're still perfect

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493byvu4hs8vq0l82l4amf

And the best lyrics of the decade:

I love you, bitch [x 1‘389]
giphy.gif?cid=82a1493byvu4hs8vq0l82l4amf

ok i'm resurrecting this thread because i had written a paragraph long ish about her in the charli thread but it was obvs off topic so it's going here instead

i really like her and i enjoy the majority of her discography however i don't really like how she's being watered down into this hyper positive caricature that is sassy and body positive

i found the new album to be very one dimensional and kinda bland which is a shame because i love HER and she's put out a ton of great music and she's incredibly talented... only to release this super flat GP-pandering album that pigeonholes her into this gimmick and it's just really really sad

and i'm not 100% sure if she's been fully in control and simply wanted to go that route or if atlantic is pulling the strings after truth hurts' success but either way it seems so uninspired

there were a couple tracks on cuz i love you that weren't my favorite but overall it was very solid and i wish she had leaned more into the soul/funk sound than pure pop because her voice is SO suited for that type of sound whether it's super loud and brash ("cuz i love you" or "worship") or more understated ("lingerie") - but even when she did pure pop in the past it still sounded very HER, i can't imagine a lot of other people singing "water me" or "juice" - and don't even get me STARTED on her rapping skills, people really need to check out her first 2 albums (one's on streaming & the other is on soundcloud) because those are some very great songs

and i'm saying all this because i'm a huge fan and i love her work and she can absolutely put out better than what she's been doing

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Lizzo... she needs to learn how to shut the f up because this is embarrassing, why are u singing abt women empowering and then go discredit another woman?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing