Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

I get why everyone is so shocked and disappointed by Lana (apparently) visiting Hillsong on a regular basis now, and I too think she's so stupid for doing this. But at the same time, if the reason everybody hates this church so much is that they are homophobic, misogynistic, and have a history of pedophilia, then everyone "cancelling" her now should've already done that the moment we found out she's Catholic. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Catholic Church and Christian Church are based upon the same book and the same rules. Lana has been calling herself a Catholic for ages and yall didn't even care. That's a sign of ignorance so please don't call other people ignorants here. LOL

you are not paying attention if you think this is about religion and not religious institutions.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

guys relax, we all believe in the same thing , that she shouldn't go there and that the things that this churchs stands for are terrible

it's just a different approach/reaction

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Catholic Church and Christian Church are based upon the same book and the same rules. Lana has been calling herself a Catholic for ages and yall didn't even care. That's a sign of ignorance so please don't call other people ignorants here. LOL

Well it's not the year 500 anymore lmao

There are Christians and Catholics who do believe in a Catholic/Christian God, believe in Jesus, etc. and at the same time love gays and don't believe in conversion therapy. Religion isn't as black and white as people are making it out to be here. It's literally just your beliefs. That's all 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Because we knew Lana was a loose Catholic. We know she supports the LGBT community, she's clearly had sex before marriage etc so I highly doubt she conforms to all the traditional rules of Catholicism.

That's why we never had a problem with it. But her going to this church is both a stinger, and a disappointment because of what this church still stands for, even in this modern age where were supposed to be progressing.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Let's put it this way: you guys wouldn't be all "well maybe she doesn't know blah blah blah" if she was visiting R Kelly's house now would you?  :crossed:

I know what you're gonna say "well those are different things"

Of course they are, but what I'm stating is that you'd be mad at her ignorance towards the horrible things he's done, yet you downplay and joke about the situation of what hillsong has done. Even if she doesn't hold the same beliefs, just by association she grants herself to be a part of the mess.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Someone should go next week and find out what they are doing then we at least know whats happening there or is it celebrity/rich people only?

But aren't Hillsong services live-streamed? I think they are. Anyways it mainly consists of them singing their songs and then reading a portion of the Bible, praying, things like that. Anyone can go tho it's not just an exclusive people thing

Anyway, stream God by Tori Amos

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

But aren't Hillsong services live-streamed? I think they are. Anyways it mainly consists of them singing their songs and then reading a portion of the Bible, praying, things like that. Anyone can go tho it's not just an exclusive people thing

I actually never even knew they existed until she went last week or whenever it was, where do they livestream on youtube?

I actually never even knew they existed until she went last week or whenever it was, where do they livestream on youtube?

Not Lana doing more promo for Hillsong than her own album or Gucci campaign.

Isn't Charlie gay? :biblio: or was that just a rumor?

I’ve heard that he is and that he isnt, don’t think we know. Either way he’s hot lol

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You