Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

Great. Now we got the stereotyping squad! You do realize there's forward thinking modern churches right? There's literally a church in montreal that has rainbows in it and encourages gays to come... Since when did throwing everyone into a box become a trend?

lmao u know exactly im talking about the roman-catholic church, dont try to tell me u honestly think lana was actually part of a montreal-based rainbow church, halleluja

image.png

NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH LANA BEING A CATHOLIC

WE HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE SHE ATTENDS HILLSONG CHURH AKA A FUCKING CHURCH THAT HAS GAY CONVERSION THERAPY AND A HISTORY OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE

GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS

Believe it or not, I'm sure you can def find a church out there that's not corrupt and slimey like Hillsong. Ya'll just don't want a stain on her reputation so you can carry on stanning in ignorant bliss. Have fun with that you imbecils.

every single thing of this applies to the catholic church tho?

talk about lana being a hypocrite tho :s

image.png

Great. Now we got the stereotyping squad! You do realize there's forward thinking modern churches right? There's literally a church in montreal that has rainbows in it and encourages gays to come... Since when did throwing everyone into a box become a trend?

There's no such thing as a modern Catholic church. All "new age" churches are Protestant.

wait a minute.  :crossed: it's actually not ok to abort when it's ready to spawn. There's a reason it's legal only during the first weeks

This was passed for babies who are going to be stillborn, have severe medical issues,etc.

Man, like I can see why this is insensitive or ignorant etc. But it's Lana, like damn. She's always been a little problematic and I doubt she goes there to turn the gays straight again. I think people are being slightly dramatic cos it's her.

Like "Lana Del Rey wears heart shaped sunglasses so I want heart shaped sunglasses" fair enough... but cmon "Lana Del Rey goes to a church that's against homosexuals so I'm gonna go to a church and be a homophobe" is a bit of an extreme aha.

every single thing of this applies to the catholic church tho?

talk about lana being a hypocrite tho :s

Not all of them you dimwit, there are actually good churches out there that don't do that fucked up shit.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lmao u know exactly im talking about the roman-catholic church, dont try to tell me u honestly think lana was actually part of a montreal-based rainbow church, halleluja

I didn't say that... I'm saying that you guys thinking all walks of religion being the same is ignorant. There's obviously homophobic churches/one's who don't believe in women's rights still, but if you truly care about your religion, you can find one that supports your people. Some people need religion, I myself do not, but it truly does help some people. I'm just saying you guys acting like every single church on earth being evil is ridiculous. We're talking about a KNOWN church with disgusting morals. Jeez

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I hope this doesn't become a constant thing for her. it would be a shame if she became one of those born-again Christians.

At least, I hope that Norman Fucking Rockwell comes out before she converts.

giphy.gif

We all know she can be quite dumb at times (no offense meant to her) she probably doesn’t know :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

We all know she can be quite dumb at times (no offense meant to her) she probably doesn’t know :toofunny:

That's what I'm hoping. I'm hoping she was just too lazy to read about the place.

Man, like I can see why this is insensitive or ignorant etc. But it's Lana, like damn. She's always been a little problematic and I doubt she goes there to turn the gays straight again. I think people are being slightly dramatic cos it's her.

Like "Lana Del Rey wears heart shaped sunglasses so I want heart shaped sunglasses" fair enough... but cmon "Lana Del Rey goes to a church that's against homosexuals so I'm gonna go to a church and be a homophobe" is a bit of an extreme aha.

No one is saying Lana is against gays omg do you guys read or not

We're saying she's supporting and promoting a church with disgusting values

And these are the same fans who tattoo lyrics on their bodies, break into her house, stalk producers for unleaked, steal her cars, try kidnapping her from concerts. What makes you think they won't take a 20 minute walk to one of their local hillsongs?

That's what I'm hoping. I'm hoping she was just too lazy to read about the place.

Is that not just as bad though? Joining a group of people you literally know nothing about just because it seems fun?  :toofunny:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Mad that people are saying they're gonna unstan etc. cos she's been spotted at this church (despite not knowing why she's there or what her beliefs are). But fans were complaining when she said she wouldn't perform Cola again cos of the whole Harvey and him abusing women scandal. As if that wasn't an issue.

If you're gonna unstan, unstan.

Is that not just as bad though? Joining a group of people you literally know nothing about just because it seems fun?  :toofunny:

Yeah it is bad, but it would be worse if she went along knowing about it.

Not all of them you dimwit, there are actually good churches out there that don't do that fucked up shit.

for fucks sake im not even gonna argue with u u stupid slut since u cant even read

but just for the record

CHURCH =/= CATHOLICISM

image.png

If you need another reason to think Hillsong is a batshit institution filled with sociopaths, my friends pastor growing up (of Hillsong) literally faked cancer for multiple years and took money from the community for "treatment." Like this is the caliber of people Hillsong attracts lmao.

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/preacher.who.faked.cancer.will.not.face.legal.charges/21437.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Guglielmucci

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

for fucks sake im not even gonna argue with u u stupid slut since u cant even read

but just for the record

CHURCH =/= CATHOLICISM

"stupid slut" lol how old are you

she has truly lost it... going to this particular church is a statement 

it also reveals more and more how truly LAZY she is becoming, she does not want to be different anymore, she is trying to fade into the masses, 

and it is quite sad to see, she was so compelling and unique...