Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

Mad that people are saying they're gonna unstan etc. cos she's been spotted at this church (despite not knowing why she's there or what her beliefs are). But fans were complaining when she said she wouldn't perform Cola again cos of the whole Harvey and him abusing women scandal. As if that wasn't an issue.

If you're gonna unstan, unstan.

I'm obviously not going to actually unstan, it's just tragic to see a person we admire act so ignorant. Also fuck Cola  :crossed:  Harvey is a disgusting pig and that song needed to go

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

That was very dramatic. I don’t think any gay going to just switch religions and churches to accommodate Lana. Religion isnt as simple as a heartshaped sunglasses.

And yes, some churches are progressive.... though 85% of them aren’t.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I hope this doesn't become a constant thing for her. it would be a shame if she became one of those born-again Christians.

At least, I hope that Norman Fucking Rockwell comes out before she converts.

It would be simply terrible if this church crap would start to influence her music/lyrics/themes. I'm not sure if I could stand it...

Maybe everybody shipping her and Marina made her question her sexuality and she's actually going there to be made straight again? Just a theory.

I actually thought of it too lmao 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm obviously not going to actually unstan, it's just tragic to see a person we admire act so ignorant. Also fuck Cola  :crossed:  Harvey is a disgusting pig and that song needed to go

I can understand why you'd be upset or disappointed etc. But I'm surprised that so many people are surprised if that makes sense? Like this is so her.

That was very dramatic. I don’t think any gay going to just switch religions and churches to accommodate Lana. Religion isnt as simple as a heartshaped sunglasses.

Again, no need to mock the situation by claiming it as simply "fans with heartshaped glasses". There's people who have literally payed thousands of dollars for flights just to sleep outside this bitches house... I don't know why you feel the need to downplay everything that's been said, maybe you have to in order justify your opinion so you feel better about the situation, but it's not working my love. 

I know a few of you think it's a dramatic reaction to be upset/concerned over this but I really fucking am lol. I was able to think that a one off visit was either exploration of her own values or art even, but I see no reason to return unless she's interested in the community or what they're preaching and that is unacceptable to me. Like this does upset me because it's another fucking artist making bank off the backs of LGBT fans who really doesn't give a fuck about the community or the history. These are the same motherfuckers who call me a dyke on the bus, who said I was a weird lesbian in primary school... I just cannot wrap my head around this. I love this community but I will unstan if this goes on without explanation :crossed:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Again, no need to mock the situation by claiming it as simply "fans with heartshaped glasses". There's people who have literally payed thousands of dollars for flights just to sleep outside this bitches house... I don't know why you feel the need to downplay everything that's been said, maybe you have to in order justify your opinion so you feel better about the situation, but it's not working my love.

I wasn’t mocking the situation lol, I was literally using something you said yourself and saying what I believed about it.

You do realize these are the same fans who will see Lana wearing heart shaped glasses and buy a pair, see her going to coney island in pictures so they go to coney island.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a few of you think it's a dramatic reaction to be upset/concerned over this but I really fucking am lol. I was able to think that a one off visit was either exploration of her own values or art even, but I see no reason to return unless she's interested in the community or what they're preaching and that is unacceptable to me. Like this does upset me because it's another fucking artist making bank off the backs of LGBT fans who really doesn't give a fuck about the community or the history. These are the same motherfuckers who call me a dyke on the bus, who said I was a weird lesbian in primary school... I just cannot wrap my head around this. I love this community but I will unstan if this goes on without explanation :crossed:

I doubt we'll get an explanation. :\ Unless enough of us bother Lana or Ben about it, anyway.

giphy.gif

Catholic Church and Christian Church are based upon the same book and the same rules. Lana has been calling herself a Catholic for ages and yall didn't even care. That's a sign of ignorance so please don't call other people ignorants here. LOL

I doubt we'll get an explanation. :\ Unless enough of us bother Lana or Ben about it, anyway.

I don't thinks she'll say shit unless it's of her own volition

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I wasn’t mocking the situation lol, I was literally using something you said yourself and saying what I believed about it.

And then I later modified my statement and said that these are the same people who literally stay up night and day contacting producers, stalk her home, try to find her parents house in Lake Placid, etc. but you still chose to go with heart shaped glasses. That's all I was pointing out lmao