Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

Where is Hillsong? Because the article just says she was at a church in Beverly Hills

http://www.justjared.com/2019/01/31/lana-del-rey-heads-to-church-with-friends-in-beverly-hills/

I doubt it's a different church though  :facepalm:

It's a global megachurch with locations across the world

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

It's a global megachurch with locations across the world

isn't there only one in los angeles though 

according to google maps it's 10 miles from beverly hills so idk 

i- the mental acrobatics in here the fact that some people can't see the difference between being a self proclaimed christian/catholic and joining or attending these cult-sect-subgroups of churches dskjfnjk

i76mrxw.png 

isn't there only one in los angeles though 

1 in L.A, 3 in Cali in total I think

they're everywhere :biblio: there's one that's a two hour drive from my house 

there's about 4 in my state and 28 in Australia nationally :deadbanana:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

1 in L.A, 3 in Cali in total I think

there's about 4 in my state and 28 in Australia nationally :deadbanana:

they're everywhere :biblio: there's one that's a two hour drive from my house

There one close to my house too

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Great. Now we got the stereotyping squad! You do realize there's forward thinking modern churches right? There's literally a church in montreal that has rainbows in it and encourages gays to come... Since when did throwing everyone into a box become a trend?

i'm just going to add to this thought

there's a difference between practicing and identifying as catholic and there are a lot of factors that go into it all together. were you raised catholic and just say you are catholic? do you genuinely believe in the traditional practice of this religion? do you actively try to participate in the practices of the church? what kind of church do you go to? and based on that last point i'd like to add that catholicism isn't necessarily the 'bad guy' here it's the people that have chosen to run the churches on hate and preach their own thoughts/opinions and give home to the hate that others attending will feel safe inside the walls agreeing with said hate speech. to me, that's not a church in the literal sense, it's a church in terms of just using 'church' as a synonym for 'group' or 'collective' but it sounds nicer doesn't it? my mom (identifies at catholic) pointed out to me that churches like this don't actually speak on what churches are for (telling the story of god, story of jesus, etc.), they speak on things that don't apply to the bible at all and ruin the ideology behind what religion should be - a safe place to practice a belief no matter the belief.

in the end, i can't really speak on lana or for her and don't really want to because she has to aware of the church with the sermons they must give. all churches have memo boards/pamphlets for exercises they do so it's hard to believe she isn't aware of it. 

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

40% of LanaBoards users leaving once she goes to Hillsong for the 3rd time.

tenor.gif?itemid=9264248

3rd times the charm

(also I dont think anyone has the balls to leave they will all go hide in the charli xcx thread until NFR leaks)

If she keeps doing this her fans will be alienated. She can choose to do what she likes but that ultimately will determine who buys her records. With an 99% gay fan base she’s committing carer suicide.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance