Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

Is she not aware that her fans are really alienated and pissed about this or...?

Is it possible that she really has not read what people are saying about this church?

Or has she, but just doesn't care because other celebrities go there too? This seems directly against who I thought she was but whatever..

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Mad that people are saying they're gonna unstan etc. cos she's been spotted at this church (despite not knowing why she's there or what her beliefs are). But fans were complaining when she said she wouldn't perform Cola again cos of the whole Harvey and him abusing women scandal. As if that wasn't an issue.

If you're gonna unstan, unstan.

I never heard anyone saying she shouldn't have ditched Cola because "Weinstein wasn't that big of an issue". Wtf.

+ this doesn't belong here with serious issues but literally everyone was over Cola being an opener lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Anyone can go tho it's not just an exclusive people thing

People make huge donations to the church. If you don't conform you won't be kicked out, but you're not truly ~in~ the community either. I guess it depends on the particular location too but generally how it works literally looks more like a corporation than church.

I've never personally heard about this institution up until now in my tiny catholic-exclusive-Poland bubble around but if anyone was as uninformed as me here are a few links to start digging

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/inside-the-hillsong-churchs-moneymaking-machine-20151026-gkip53.html

https://bruceherwig.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/why-i-stopped-singing-hillsong/

x

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

People make huge donations to the church. If you don't conform you won't be kicked out, but you're not truly ~in~ the community either. I guess it depends on the particular location too but generally how it works literally looks more like a corporation than church.

I've never personally heard about this institution up until now in my tiny catholic-exclusive-Poland bubble around but if anyone was as uninformed as me here are a few links to start digging

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/inside-the-hillsong-churchs-moneymaking-machine-20151026-gkip53.html

https://bruceherwig.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/why-i-stopped-singing-hillsong/

x

So its possible Lana actually donated the money she received from her gay fanbase to this Church in order to get to their exclusive community? Vile and disgusting.

So its possible Lana actually donated the money she received from her gay fanbase to this Church in order to get to their exclusive community? Vile and disgusting.

She could have spent her money on something much more beneficial and progressive

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Her response : You should be lucky getting all them $79 kisses all over you, you’re probably used to them cheap tricks kissing you with their 99c lips.

Well Lana you don’t even wear .99c lipstick these days so .99c kisses would be an upgrade!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance