Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

Lana starting the livestream:

hey guys whats up :kiss3:

everyone:

why were you at hillsong? do you know about their past?

Lana ending the livestream immediately:

you know what fuck you guys :bye2:

low-key bothers me that she is kinda using our money to (possibly) be giving donations at that church  :crossed:

low-key bothers me that she is kinda using our money to (possibly) be giving donations at that church  :crossed:

It truly saddens me too, and I'm seriously unimpressed by some of the gays saying

"it's not that big of a deal! it's only anti gay/anti reproductive rights propaganda, and little kids being abused"

Like if you like having the freedom to love whoever you want, and Lana was truly your idol, this would concern you more. I just don't get their ignorance and Lana's  :crossed: I guess society has gotten so far down the rabbit hole to the point where people don't care about their own communities/rights and they're all in it for themselves.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

It truly saddens me too, and I'm seriously unimpressed by some of the gays saying

"it's not that big of a deal! it's only anti gay/anti reproductive rights propaganda, and little kids being abused"

Like if you like having the freedom to love whoever you want, and Lana was truly your idol, this would concern you more. I just don't get their ignorance and Lana's  :crossed: I guess society has gotten so far down the rabbit hole to the point where people don't care about their own communities/rights and they're all in it for themselves.

Exactly and i think most of these gays rather live in bliss and ignore her problematic ways... like there's thousands of Catholic Churches in LA for her to attend... there truly is no excuse. Especially considering most of the fanbase is GAY... Its dumb.

Lana has disabled her instagram comments section on all her posts.....wow. She really needs a clue on how to address her fans because shutting them out only makes matters worse. We are not kids she can put on the naughty step. The outrage will boil over eventually.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana has disabled her instagram comments section on all her posts.....wow. She really needs a clue on how to address her fans because shutting them out only makes matters worse. We are not kids she can put on the naughty step. The outrage will boil over eventually.

were people already starting to ask her about hillsong? that was fast

Exactly and i think most of these gays rather live in bliss and ignore her problematic ways... like there's thousands of Catholic Churches in LA for her to attend... there truly is no excuse. Especially considering most of the fanbase is GAY... Its dumb.

I think it speaks volumes on the current status of the gay community. Back then it was a brotherhood/sisterhood of protection, although completely kept in secrecy, everyone stood for something, they had each others backs, it was about love and supporting eachother. Now it's about who has abs, who's straight acting enough, who's hot, etc. It's really depressing something really special became so superficial, and I think it applies to this situation. Some gays here couldn't care less because it doesn't effect them personally. They only care about shaking their ass to whatever new song Lana puts out. They really couldn't care less about how hard other gays may have it, like if someone who had a gay child went to Hillsong and considered gay conversion therapy. But I mean, these are also the same gays who fund gay pride to the high heavens, although we have nothing to be prideful of because gays in Russia and Jamaica are still being tortured. The money should be put into activism and rallies in countries that don't share the luxury we do. This all truly speaks volumes on our whole community. It's very, very sad.  :(

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I’m not sure how I’d cope with the possibility she’s given them money. Like I’ve given her thousands of dollars over the last 7 years - know where did it state she’d use the profit to give to pedo pastors and for conversion therapy torture.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Homegirl needs to pull it together. Who TF has she been hanging out with lately...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

she just discredited the entirety of Lust for Life album... she truly wasted life on that album then, (if she is un-ironically attending that dungeon)

also L.A has really changed her, she needs to go back to New York and get this life phase over with. 

Also since all of you are detectives, what do we know about these random women friends shes been with lately? 

a cakle 

she just discredited the entirety of Lust for Life album... she truly wasted life on that album then, (if she is un-ironically attending that dungeon)

also L.A has really changed her, she needs to go back to New York and get this life phase over with. 

Also since all of you are detectives, what do we know about these random women friends shes been with lately? 

a cakle 

yeah who are these random women she's with ?