Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana attending the Pre-Grammy Gala in Beverly Hills, CA - February 9, 2019

I wonder  if Lana & the legendary American Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi met, and were they photographed  together?

Also, Barbra Streisand was there, any word if the two legends (Barbra & Lana) talked?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I wonder  if Lana & the legendary American Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi met, and were they photographed  together?

Also, Barbra Streisand was there, any word if the two legends (Barbra & Lana) talked?

I doubt they brushed shoulders tbh, but it would be cool if they did interact.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Possible. Has she attended Grammy ceremonies other than the ones she was nominated?

I guess she did not. I remember her attending at pre gala and not at grammys. But now she’s working with Gucci so who knows. 

giphy.gif

I love her hair and earrings!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

More photos! Apparently, she opted out of walking the red carpet, so there may not be many professional high-quality pictures. :(

46992930732_81116588fe_z.jpg

why does jack always look like he's seen something that you haven't ? what have you seen jack?

giphy.gif