SlowGinFizzzz

The Legend of Zelda

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Unsure if I care. Hyrule Warriors is okay as a mindless button mash while I do something else, but apparently the gameplay has some extra elements like puzzles and such. I also love the continued BotW art style. 

i mUsT PRoTeCt EV'RyoNE!!!

Fucking Zelda honking like a goose. I can't believe after 30 years THIS was the fucking voice we ended up with.

3lfQEhw.png

$60, and 26 hours later, I completed the main storyline of Age of Calamity and wow

It was AMAZING. Never have I played a video game that has made me tear up as much as this one (a bit over-dramatic but it's the truth)

It was so fun, the story was awesome, and I actually i wished it was longer. Well worth the money

negAbhB.png

I won't buy it because a) I still have access to SS on Wii and b) I gotta save money :heart: A bit sad that they didn't have more BotW sequel news to tell us by now, but that's okay. I hope a smaller Direct will come soon (as in later this year) with more Zelda news since the franchise is celebrating its 35th anniversary this month.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

well that sucked. no BOTW2 news, no acknowledgement of the Zelda 35th anniversary, we're missing Twilight Princess and Wind Waker on Switch...... kill me please

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Well at least they said this year... :rollin:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I’m probably the only one but I really wanted Ages and Seasons remade in Link’s Awakening art style :icant:

or at least a double pack of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time and Majora’s mask

"Don’t forget me"

I think we can still expect a large celebration for the anniversary later this year. Super Mario got lots of attention last year, and they're starting by porting Skyward Sword to Switch this summer. Zelda is Nintendo's second largest franchise with a very devoted fanbase so it would be stupid to not make us spend out money for Zelda stuff (such as the Zelda themed joy-cons for example). I'm pretty sure they're keeping as much as possible a secret for us until later this year.

I wish for Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons to come to Switch in the look of Link's Awakening remake. I think that would look cool!

But also, I just know the joy-con drift is gonna ruin the gameplay for lots of people who will buy SS to Switch haha, I hope people who will buy it because they couldn't stand Wii's motion controls will think of that. ^^'

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m probably the only one but I really wanted Ages and Seasons remade in Link’s Awakening art style :icant:

or at least a double pack of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time and Majora’s mask

No, I know lots of people who want that! And people who are wishing for a "Zelda All Star" with OoT, MM and TP! Question is if we'll get any of that. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I think we can still expect a large celebration for the anniversary later this year. Super Mario got lots of attention last year, and they're starting by porting Skyward Sword to Switch this summer. Zelda is Nintendo's second largest franchise with a very devoted fanbase so it would be stupid to not make us spend out money for Zelda stuff (such as the Zelda themed joy-cons for example). I'm pretty sure they're keeping as much as possible a secret for us until later this year.

I wish for Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons to come to Switch in the look of Link's Awakening remake. I think that would look cool!

But also, I just know the joy-con drift is gonna ruin the gameplay for lots of people who will buy SS to Switch haha, I hope people who will buy it because they couldn't stand Wii's motion controls will think of that. ^^'

No, I know lots of people who want that! And people who are wishing for a "Zelda All Star" with OoT, MM and TP! Question is if we'll get any of that. :P

Ages has always been my favorite Zelda game, I loved the traveling in time aspect and Nayru was my favorite! Just to play an updated version would be awesome!

At least Nintendo is offering free fixes for the joycons! I sent mine in after messing up fixing it myself (I think the set I got off Amazon was already bad) 

I also think they’ll announce something else Zelda related because Mario is still being rolled out (into Animal Cossing and Bower’s Fury) so I think once they finish the Mario stuff then more Zelda news..it just means it won’t be released until probably September or later

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Ages has always been my favorite Zelda game, I loved the traveling in time aspect and Nayru was my favorite! Just to play an updated version would be awesome!

At least Nintendo is offering free fixes for the joycons! I sent mine in after messing up fixing it myself (I think the set I got off Amazon was already bad) 

I also think they’ll announce something else Zelda related because Mario is still being rolled out (into Animal Cossing and Bower’s Fury) so I think once they finish the Mario stuff then more Zelda news..it just means it won’t be released until probably September or later

I haven't played Ages/Seasons BUT I remember really wanting to when I saw pictures of Nayru, Din and Farore as a kid! A remake would really make it easier for lots of people (like me, hehe) to discover older Zelda titles. I might not have played Link's Awakening if they didn't make a remake!
Oh, and also, Nintendo registered trademarks for older Zelda games so something IS coming, for sure! (hopefully something more than SS!)

I'm not sure if they offer free repairs in Europe...? I haven't really looked closer into it, I just know that the latest news is that Europe is looking into it, haha.

Shamelessly adding links to ZU which I am a part of <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I would absolutely love for the Oracle games to be remade, I never got to play them so far and they seem super interesting. I'm a bit surprised we didn't even get a little teaser video for BotW 2. 

As for other ports/remakes... I have no doubt Twilight Princess HD and The Wind Waker HD will come to the Switch sooner or later, but there's no way they'll do a three-in-one bundle for games that they can sell as individual full-price titles. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm not so sure about that... They can always bundle them together and use the idiotic idea of letting them be for sale for a limited time, like how they did (do) with Super Mario All Stars. :toofunny: But yeah, TP and WW will surely come to Switch in HD one day, it would be a simple port I think.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

very odd they didnt say anything about zelda's anniversary! hope we get the wii u and 3ds ports on the switch soon! no reason to not have all the HD 3D zeldas on switch! 

also! Age of Calamity DLC!!!! hell yeah im so excited! i recently started skyward sword on the wii and omg i have joint issues and it was NOT fun i stopped about 1/3 of the way thru the game! lol cant wait to play without motion controls!

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I have yet to buy AoC, haha... TT w TT I've only played a little bit of the demo as well. Once I'm done with Fire Emblem, I'll go back to A Link to the Past and try to beat it for the first time, then I might think about AoC (or just finish the DLC for BotW). I'm in no hurry to get the sequel anytime yet, haha. ^^'

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wonder how much work it would actually be to remaster/upscale Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D into HD? I suppose it wouldn't be quite as easy as turning Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword into HD games due to the low resolution of the 3DS? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

45 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Skyward Sword HD out in July, let's gooo!

BotW 2 news later this year. 

The way we called this. :beyonce:

omfg I'm not gonna lie, I was listening to the new controls and was like "fuck" but then the BUTTON ONLY MODE. :oprah2: :mariah: :karaoke:

I'm so excited! 

ALL HAIL OUR SEXY OVERLORD GHIRAHIM 

fe36ca1ead249f4f2087e4f99d15fca6.gif

3lfQEhw.png