SlowGinFizzzz

The Legend of Zelda

Reviews are coming out, 10/10s almost everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can’t believe it… after 6 years, there’s only one day left :xcry: 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

18 minutes ago, TessaDiPietro said:

I’m so excited it’s such a shame that it is out when summer starts because I know I won’t be able to stop playing !!!!

Seriously - as Lana fans I assume we’re all summer fanatics so timing isn’t ideal, but still excited to play

idc when they put out zelda, they  could put it out on the day the world explodes and i'd be happy to have my last 24 hours spent in hyrule lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

The fact that my preorder arrives tomorrow and I won't be able to pick it up until Tuesday lol

:paris:

i'm so sorry :oprah:

giphy.gif

I’ll be so busy right up til graduation so I won’t buy it until mid-June. Avoiding spoilers will be a trial. :xcry:

Speaking of trials, I think I’ll momentarily un-subscribe from this thread. I’ll be back in July or something. :) 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

yall.... this fucking game :defeated: i've been playing for probably... 15-20 hours or so, taking my time and exploring. i just realized that there are

Spoiler

not just regular caves you can explore, no i've done some of those... but there are MASSIVE FUCKING HOLES IN THE GROUND THAT TAKE YOU INTO THE DEPTHS AND IT ADDS A THIRD FUCKING MAP TO YOUR MAP SCREEN

i knew it would have a lot of verticality but not this much fuck

giphy.gif

Started playing TOTK a couple of days ago and it’s So good. They took everything good about BOTW and enhanced it even further. It’s crazy how a game like this exists for the switch. There really isn’t a single switch game that comes close to this level of detail.

qfrWuBl.png