SlowGinFizzzz

The Legend of Zelda

The way people on Twitter and on other forums are pissed about this remake and the lack of BotW 2 news and I'm like IT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR CONSTANTLY SHADING SKYWARD SWORD!! Can't wait to completely focus on Ghirahim's tongue... in HD and 60 FPS! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

3 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Can't wait to completely focus on Ghirahim's tongue... in HD and 60 FPS! 

:defeated:

The controls were people's #1 complaint about the game. They're essentially gone now. Now everyone can enjoy the game and also shut the fuck up and just play through it. It's NOT a bad game. Anywayyyyyy.

Oracle of X games would be perfect for Switch 'Link Awakening's' style remakes, but I am very keen for Minish Cap to be revisited too!

Also I got AoC but haven't played yet - I am balls deep in Guild Wars 2 atm and it is consuming my life. Help. 

3lfQEhw.png

If anyone wants to buy a digital copy of BOTW, it’s on sale on the US Target website for like the next week, and so is the expansion pass. I think it’s bundled together for like $55 right now, with the base game being around $40. Just be sure to buy the digital copy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i miss hyrule :( tears of the kingdom needs to download right N O W :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Thinking of playing A Link to the Past and not having a good time :crai: I have to read a paper for Friday

i'm preparing my butthole to be douched by tears of the kingdom :icant: 4 more months

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I'm sure TotK is gonna be great but more than anything else I want a new 2D Zelda. Or at least a remake of the Oracles games à la Link's Awakening.

I've been wanting that ever since the remake came out. I think it'd suit the games really well! And give me a chance to play them, as I didn't own a game boy color when I was a kid, just the black-and-white one!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

23 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

By the way, did you ever check out Zelda Universe, @American Whore? :3

yeah! I haven't checked it out much but i'm there now under my old name Hydroponic Weeds

giphy.gif