Yosemite

'Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd' Alt. Cover — Yosemite's art

Her show was amazing, she served beautiful vocals. 

Thought about doing this for when I turn the concert into a live album, so it can have a different cover.

Madison Beer Presents

Life Support In Concert

Ndx7Uoy.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So I did this for a friend, just for fun, he even chose the title. Apparently, a couple months ago, a tracklist was accidentally leaked by a producer or something. 

I loved her growing up but I don't follow her closely anymore. Anyway, I'ma post this shit on here lmao

Avril Lavigne

Deja Vu

R5oXme6.jpg

Back:

Spoiler

rTYm1yx.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

22 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lana Del Rey's

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

Alternative Cover Excl. Vinyl 

Af5lsFP.jpg

Back:

Hide contents

oOIUIOM.jpg

A serve, the original standard cover could never!

Lanarat.png

17 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

A serve, the original standard cover could never!

Thank you! :smile2:

Tbh, I absolutely LOVE this shot. Such a cool vibe and I don't know, it could definitely replace one of the 9 variants (excl. black)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

27 minutes ago, Dragon said:

yeah thats the one. I mean no pressure, just thought it'd be nice to look at, no pressure its beautiful btw 

Well, lmk if this was what you were thinking of. The shades on the album's title are kinda fucked up, I wanted it more realistic but :tsk:

B9xW69e.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

Well, lmk if this was what you were thinking of. The shades on the album's title are kinda fucked up but :tsk:

B9xW69e.jpg

that's a great start, but u know how some currencies- without the border, more like Ben Franklin where his head's all huge, that for Lana, but also sort of have the background u provided sort of meld and fade with the dollar, from/around the "f" insignia to the "o" of the one on the right. 

like it being faded off at the ends if that makes sense 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

that's a great start, but u know how some currencies- without the border, more like Ben Franklin where his head's all huge, that for Lana, but also sort of have the background u provided sort of meld and fade with the dollar, from/around the "f" insignia to the "o" of the one on the right. 

like it being faded off at the ends if that makes sense 

I see what you mean, yeah. But I don't have the OG in good quality anymore- I legit downloaded it from the first page on here. If I stretch the image, it will lose quality and, tbh, it didn't have much to begin with :eek:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

I see what you mean, yeah. But I don't have the OG in good quality anymore- I legit downloaded it from the first page on here. If I stretch the image, it will lose quality and, tbh, it didn't have much to begin with :eek:

nah ur all good was just throwing the idea out there. editting's not my forte so thought it might b interesting for someone who likes doing that kinda stuff no worries 

UV/Honeymoon

MARINA

Purge The Poison

7'' Green and Orange Swirl Vinyl

(may revisit this once we have more photos from this shoot and also bc it kinda looks shitty and many things on it are annoying me lmao)

VN7V8WP.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif