Sign in to follow this  
Elle

"Tomorrow Never Came" to be featured on the soundtrack of HBO’s 'The Case Against Adnan Syed' premiering March 10

This post is a hate crime

Sean Lennon's feature is a hate crime. I can barely get through the song which at the start is kind of nice and lizzy grant-esque. Then Sean's feature starts and I honestly just slap the pause button. You can't tell me he'd be famous if his parents weren't who they were.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

it seems like non-lana stans seem to dig that song but her actual fans hate it

I actually luvvvv TNC. It’s my second favourite from LFL & definitely in my top 10 released Lana songs overall. I don’t even really mind Sean’s feature. The song is so gorgeous x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I actually luvvvv TNC. It’s my second favourite from LFL & definitely in my top 10 released Lana songs overall. I don’t even really mind Sean’s feature. The song is so gorgeous x

:biblio: I fear asking what your fav from LFL is

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

:biblio: I fear asking what your fav from LFL is

Cherry :grinds:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Cherry :grinds:

Cherry is amazing tbh

I think Heroin, Get Free and Love are definitely my tops from LFL, tho it depends on my mood. I just don't necessarily like TNC cause it doesn't fit into my mood categories :biblio: It's just Lana talking about obscure references from the tropic of cancer (which in my opinion is too fancy a name for a place like north america lmfao) John and Yoko, and then the chorus is basically just a lyrical reimagining of the plot of Age Of Adaline where the guy waits for Adaline on the park bench where she told him to and then she never ends up meeting him. I don't know if Lana's aware of that or maybe she fell asleep to AOA and then got the song idea :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I don’t mind TNC, it’s overrall a pretty good song but Lennon’s feature brings it down

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Why she decided to put Sean Anal Lemon on the song is beyond me tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Sean Lennon's feature is a hate crime. I can barely get through the song which at the start is kind of nice and lizzy grant-esque. Then Sean's feature starts and I honestly just slap the pause button. You can't tell me he'd be famous if his parents weren't who they were.

i feel like he's trying to be ironic, singing intentionally like a propaganda poster for hipsterism

We can't be friends anymore.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.