Veinsineon

Nasty Cherry

my bf saw chloe open for electric six as part of kitten and while she was apparently coked out of her mind playing, she was very nice and kind to him after the gig. haven't watched the show yet but i've been busy with uni. really excited for the ep!

redline

my bf saw chloe open for electric six as part of kitten and while she was apparently coked out of her mind playing, she was very nice and kind to him after the gig. haven't watched the show yet but i've been busy with uni. really excited for the ep!

Now that I think about it, they all look like those girls in high school who do coke and listen to The Eagles LOL

'm excited to binge it this weekend!

I kinda hope they get a season 2, the show was fun. I doubt a lot of people watched it though, it wasnt marketed very heavily by Netflix and it wasnt even on my home screen, I had to search for it.

I mean she’s been very open in the past about her struggles with drugs. Theres an interview from like 2015/16 where she talks about the early Kitten shows she played when she was 14 and being handed heroin by a fan.

I kinda hope they get a season 2, the show was fun. I doubt a lot of people watched it though, it wasnt marketed very heavily by Netflix and it wasnt even on my home screen, I had to search for it.

I was so annoyed with this - I searched my home screen for like 5 minutes looking for it. Why wouldn’t they promote the show during its opening weekend of release? Makes no sense! :$

14417469274.gif

I mean she’s been very open in the past about her struggles with drugs. Theres an interview from like 2015/16 where she talks about the early Kitten shows she played when she was 14 and being handed heroin by a fan.

yeah, i had to explain her struggles to him and he completely understood and sympathised. i hope she's in a much better place now.

redline

Oh yeah definitely! I really enjoyed it but I doubt it was gonna be another season cause of how little Netflix has promoted it. I had to search for it too, haven't seen ads for it anywhere but Charli's insta

On 11/18/2019 at 2:15 AM, KillForLove said:

You lit rally answered your own question luv. She was brought on to use her commitment to Kitten as a plotline to bring drama. Its reality tv, not reality.

I’ve met Chloe several times in real life, shes a very nice person. I don’t appreciate all the hate she’s getting for playing a part on a TV show, just because people think reality TV is real.

I don’t think you understand the difference between reality tv and a docu-series, if she was brought on to be a bitch and the most hated member of the band then cool, she made a great decision playing that part

giphy.gif

I don’t think you understand the difference between reality tv and a docu-series, if she want brought on to be a bitch and the most hated member of the band then cool, she made a great decision playing that part

if you think any of the plotlines of that show are real then........thats on you. Charli and Chloe has been friends since Charli’s Myspace days, when Chloe started Kitten. Charli knows Kitten has always been Chloe’s project. Charli has said herself, the TV show concept came before Nasty Cherry was even formed. I would bet a lot of money that the members of Nasty Cherry signed onto the project as a TV series first and foremost with the band being an ancillary responsibility. Theres no way Charli approached Chloe without telling her that it was in productions plan to use Kitten in the show, and its no coincidence that Kitten dropped an EP right before the show dropped. The drama was 100% planned.

So their new song “Her Body” has me obsessed. Idk if anyone else here has the same thoughts or maybe I’m late to the party. I’m playing the song and video on repeat. Gabi is amazing, she is iconic, I’m now waiting for her to blow up cause she has that Lana vibe but she knows how to move. She looks and sounds amazing, I just can’t get enough. I’m also loving their little docu series on Netflix. It’s really fun to see 4 random chicks come together and make music while Charli xcx makes cameos. Anyway, I suggest watching this if you want a new Lana-like obsession. 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

1 hour ago, LAman said:

So their new song “Her Body” has me obsessed. Idk if anyone else here has the same thoughts or maybe I’m late to the party. I’m playing the song and video on repeat. Gabi is amazing, she is iconic, I’m now waiting for her to blow up cause she has that Lana vibe but she knows how to move. She looks and sounds amazing, I just can’t get enough. I’m also loving their little docu series on Netflix. It’s really fun to see 4 random chicks come together and make music while Charli xcx makes cameos. Anyway, I suggest watching this if you want a new Lana-like obsession. 

It's absolutely my favourite, hands down their best! 

I love how it sounds sexual and revealing while also dark like it could be a dead body. Sry I just love that.

7 hours ago, LAman said:

Gabi is gorgeous, but her voice SUCKS. So bad. Zero range. They need to utilize Chloe’s upper range on more tracks, I couldn’t imagine listening to an entire Nasty Cherry project. WDYLIM is the only one with replay value

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

7 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Gabi is gorgeous, but her voice SUCKS. So bad. Zero range. They need to utilize Chloe’s upper range on more tracks, I couldn’t imagine listening to an entire Nasty Cherry project. WDYLIM is the only one with replay value

lol i still dont understand why chloe doesnt sing in this project..