Veinsineon

Nasty Cherry

Ok so

I like Win and Live Forever. The Music With Your Dad one is fine but the chorus is kinda shit lbr. What Do You Like In Me is boring lol.

They give me less Sky Ferreira but more like girl group Dream Wife.

The doc is so entertaining tho...the drama my GOD.

Charli going off her tits at the Kitten girl lmfao, Kitten girl then leaving the band. The falling outs  :lmao:

So I just watched the episode where Chloe leaves and I just fucking hate that bitch, she’s a vile, manipulative cry baby that needs to grow the fuck up. She’s all like I’ve said what I need to say and I don’t wanna talk about it, like bitch 3 other girls have a right to say what they want to say too, urgh I hate her, she’s fucking vermin

giphy.gif

So I just watched the episode where Chloe leaves and I just fucking hate that bitch, she’s a vile, manipulative cry baby that needs to grow the fuck up. She’s all like I’ve said what I need to say and I don’t wanna talk about it, like bitch 3 other girls have a right to say what they want to say too, urgh I hate her, she’s fucking vermin

omg same i can't stand her. she thinks she's the shit just bc she had a band for 10 years. girl byeeee.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she's the wooooorst lmao. can't stand her. but really, idk why she was there to begin with. she's clearly treating it like a side project where the other girls left their lives to be in the band. they should have just hired someone else.

Lol I believe many things on the show were made up, since most of the off talks were recorded in the same day and even when Chloe left they still followed her routine... I mean, if she was off the band then why keeping tracking her?

The drama was made up cuz that's what sells the show...

she's the wooooorst lmao. can't stand her. but really, idk why she was there to begin with. she's clearly treating it like a side project where the other girls left their lives to be in the band

You lit rally answered your own question luv. She was brought on to use her commitment to Kitten as a plotline to bring drama. Its reality tv, not reality.

I’ve met Chloe several times in real life, shes a very nice person. I don’t appreciate all the hate she’s getting for playing a part on a TV show, just because people think reality TV is real.