Sign in to follow this  
ArtDecoDelRey

Nyon, Switzerland @ Paléo Festival - July 24, 2019

she actually  called NFR by name today, she was like"The next song's called Venice Bitch from my new record Norman Fucking Rockwell" i was honestly shook, its the first time since last year that she actually said the album name out loud

image.png

the dress was AMAZING in motion. the longer, flowy back skirt was separate from the front so whenever she walked onstage we could see the side of her legs up to the hips, it was really sexy in a subtle way.

no setlist change. the crowd mostly sucked, though. i saw her in portugal not even a week ago and the mood was totally different, the crowd was loud and SO into it and definitely there just for her; today's crowd was a typical festival crowd.

she said the album is coming out next month & called it norman fucking rockwell, so no name change lol (since some people were speculating about that).

edit: also, she said she was gonna try to stay in switzerland for a few more days.