Sign in to follow this  
salvatore

California

1 minute ago, Dreamboy said:

Thank sis <3

Do we have more snippets from NFR demos?

i believe the very first snippet she shared of happiness is a butterfly was a piano demo

also the first snippet she shared of how to disappear was also a piano demo

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i believe the very first snippet she shared of happiness is a butterfly was a piano demo

also the first snippet she shared of how to disappear was also a piano demo

Would love to have the piano studio version of HTD. It is way more powerful than the official one we got.

Just love her performance on the Apple event.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Now tell me why tf I just got this notification while my last played song is what the lyric is from..

Note I wasn’t actively listening to it when I got the notification bc I’m in the nail salon, but it was the last song I was listening to on my drive here.

Not sure if I should be alarmed at the thought that maybe Cider’s tapping’s my phone, or impressed that Cider has a Lana stan employee lol x 

AB084-E06-5950-45-BD-859-E-283812-A77684

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS