Sign in to follow this  
salvatore

California

I thought this album was gonna be her best but now I'm like hmmm

it was never going to be her best, since Ultraviolence cannot be topped.

giphy.gif

Wow!!!!! She's been doing the same thing for like 7 months!!!!! what a legend!!!!!!

@@lanadelrey DO SOMETHING NEW, BITCH!!!!!! Tired of these lazy ass piano tracks all sounding the same and also the blind fans that would suck literally anything from Lana's titties. She can keep the album lol we are going to stream Honeymoon.

holy fuck some of you are so damn pressed over less than thirty seconds.

but rly though were all gonna be crying ourselves to sleep over this shit in less than a years time soooo...  :hooker:

"less than a years time"

i see you're hoping for a very early release!

xMcVPI7.jpg

Def part of IYC

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It's been such a shame that some of the songs on LFL and by the sound of it, NFR too, could have KILLED if they brought in some good production in the way Young & Beautiful and Old Money do with the strings and such. I'm all for piano ballard's as long as they actually DO something by the end of it!?

It's like unreached potential. I'll forever be sad that Change didn't become some haunting strings ghostly song and I will be really sad if a few more don't pick up like this either on NFR

It's been such a shame that some of the songs on LFL and by the sound of it, NFR too, could have KILLED if they brought in some good production in the way Young & Beautiful and Old Money do with the strings and such. I'm all for piano ballard's as long as they actually DO something by the end of it!?

It's like unreached potential. I'll forever be sad that Change didn't become some haunting strings ghostly song and I will be really sad if a few more don't pick up like this either on NFR

agreed

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

This is BY FAR my favorite snippet, the strings, the voice, the lyrics, EVERYTHING.......I LOVE IT!

It also reminds me SO much of the honeymoon era and I am a honeymoon stan so FUCK ME UP AND RELEASE HER

the way she dropped this then left for going on 4 days now with no real information as to what the fuck this was