Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Lana attends Justin Bieber's Churchome service - April 3rd 2019

"Justin Bieber's home church service" now I've heard it all :lel:

@Mods pls change the title, it's not letting me

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think this is where she was the second time she was at "Hillsong" since the article those photos came from said she was at a church in Beverly Hills and there is no Hillsong in Beverly Hills but this place is 

It looks like the place from previous candids tho? I think it's Hillsong again but dailymail named it that way so it looks more Justin Bieber-related lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if the media try to cover up the precise location in order to protect certain celebrities reputations. Religion is a touchy subject I guess.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

hillsong or churchome or whatever it is, that shit is weird and she's fully become an la weirdo, lana there's still time we can go back to new york loving you was really hard

I feel like those white sorority friends got her into this weird LA jesus is super cool and vegan cult thing they were probably like "omg lanz it's the latest thing it's just so cool and like u get to drink matcha while u talk about how cool jesus is! they even have fermented cucumber water!"

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I wouldn't be surprised if the media try to cover up the precise location in order to protect certain celebrities reputations. Religion is a touchy subject I guess.

I mean even if it's not specifically Hillsong this time it's still somehow Hillsong-related... right? So I think we can still call it that way lol

Lana: "Now that I'm a member, could I use the auditorium for an album release party during the week?"

Church staff: "Sure. What's it called?"

Lana: "Norman Fucking Rockwell."

Church staff: ...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.