Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Lana attends Justin Bieber's Churchome service - April 3rd 2019

Oh not again... churches with grim reputation... Lana it is so hard to love you

I lost completely interest in your new/hidden/deleted album months ago...

I am trying not to lose that little ... stan fire I have left for you ... but...

He does

so shouldn't it be hillsong? i'm just trying to add basic math here

Yes. She mentioned it during one of the UV interviews.

lol was she tho i feel like she'd just say that to sound aesthetic

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

so shouldn't it be hillsong? i'm just trying to add basic math here

lol was she tho i feel like she'd just say that to sound aesthetic

Lmao honestly who knows? I only kind of believe her because Lana has terrible judgment and is too trusting of people, but that’s it.

Again, most cults don't advertise the fact that they are cults. Like the Atlantic Group for example.

I swear, to some of you, if it's not a bunch of filthy looking, long haired, LSD-addicted hippies in flower power volkswagen vans playing Beatles songs with pawn shop guitars, it's not a cult :facepalm:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

35k37r8.jpg

:toofunny:

Mood

2u46a0o.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Can someone give me a summary on what this place is? thanks in advance :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Conservative evangelical cult with a carefully constructed "hip", trendy image that's meant to bring in a younger crowd. They are extremely homophobic & misogynistic, and they've also had some pedophilia & sex abuse scandals they unsuccessfully tried to cover up.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lmao honestly who knows? I only kind of believe her because Lana has terrible judgment and is too trusting of people, but that’s it.

loool what if he asked someone if it was a cult and they deadpanned a 'yes' and she's outwardly like 'oh okay' but internally she's like 'omg'

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Conservative evangelical cult with a carefully constructed "hip", trendy image that's meant to bring in a younger crowd. They are extremely homophobic & misogynistic, and they've also had some pedophilia & sex abuse 

A place where WE do NOT want to see Lana Del Rey

scandals they unsuccessfully tried to cover up.

Yikes

thanks for the answers :fabcat:

File this under "reading too much into it"/armchair psychiatry but I think she looks tired and lost in those pics. You can see it in her eyes.

Regarding her friends, she can obviously befriend whoever she wants, but I think the thing that bugs me about her Mean Girls posse is that they don't look very grounded/down-to-earth. I don't know if that's good for her personally or for her creative development.

She's friends with Courtney Love and Courtney is/was notoriously a fame whore, so these new friends don't surprise me. It's a whole other subject, but Courtney was super desperate back in the day to attain the Hollywood lifestyle, and if you look at her closely even now, she's still that way. She's also into plastic surgery in a big way and I think she might've influenced Lana in that regard (but that's Lana's decision).

Lana needs some friends she can have a BBQ and a few beers with on a Saturday night. Maybe she should move to Australia. Actually I'd like to see Lana move out of Hollywood, even for a year, and go live somewhere else because everything she sings is about California and it's so Red Hot Chili Peppers. California's okay, but branch out.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream