American Whore

Lies Lana Has Told Us Thread

I forgot about this thread. I need to come back and update it like I planned to do ugh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I feel like this year was worse than usual for lies, both in terms of quality and quantity:

1. Violet on January 4th(?) 

2. Cancelled an entire tour because she was "sick" and showed up two days later at Disneyland

3. COCC on September 5th

4.  Said the mesh mask had a plastic barrier (don't @ me, because it soooo didn't)

5. Promised to drive safely in an interview last year and then repeatedly drove like an absolute maniac

6. The covers album

What did I miss? 

ETA: oh yeah she said Violet would be $1 and it was like $29.99. Forgiveness because it was for charity, but it's still a lie

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

37 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I feel like this year was worse than usual for lies, both in terms of quality and quantity:

2. Cancelled an entire tour because she was "sick" and showed up two days later at Disneyland

3. COCC on September 5th

4.  Said the mesh mask had a plastic barrier (don't @ me, because it soooo didn't)

5. Promised to drive safely in an interview last year and then repeatedly drove like an absolute maniac

6. The covers album

What did I miss? 

ETA: oh yeah she said Violet would be $1 and it was like $29.99. Forgiveness because it was for charity, but it's still a lie

:rip:

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

3. COCC on September 5th

6. The covers album

What did I miss? 

?

On 12/29/2020 at 9:39 PM, RormanNockwell said:

3. COCC on September 5th

6. The covers album

What did I miss? 

we’ve been through so much this year, but i’m scared for 2021 too

On 1/2/2021 at 2:33 AM, Mrs Puff said:

The story about her falling from a tree and breaking her ribs making me audibly laugh every time

when did this happen?

read the entire thread and it's funny how some of the things ended up to be true, there's still hope for RCS

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 12/30/2020 at 5:39 AM, RormanNockwell said:

3. COCC on September 5th

6. The covers album

What did I miss? 

I mean, #2 might not actually be a lie tbh. The referred sickness is something related to her vocal chords, none of us are sure of what it actually is bc she never told much abt it. However, it has been an ongoing condition for a while now, I remember her talking abt it a few years ago. If that was the case, was she supposed to be at home bc she cancelled some shows? The disease itself wouldn’t incapacitate her of having fun/going out, it would only affect her singing hence why shows were cancelled. 
Rest of the stuff yeah, all lies- even if some were not intended as such lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Don’t forget the denying of lip fillers and a nose job. 

tbh this is a lie I will never blame her for telling because 10 years ago fillers and nose jobs were seen as something to be so ashamed of

I remember reading a women's magazine back in the day comparing lana to adele, and how adele was better because she hadn't any work done on her face among other things including that rob bought her career etc

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg