American Whore

Lies Lana Has Told Us Thread

2012: "I'm going to release a video for Dark Paradise"

2017: "I'm going to release a video for Cherry"

2017: "Yosemite and BAR will be released as folk singles - possibly in a folky EP."

2012: "I'm going to release a video for Dark Paradise"

2017: "I'm going to release a video for Cherry"

2017: "Yosemite and BAR will be released as folk singles - possibly in a folky EP."

Yes yes yes!! I’m gonna have to keep the OP updated as we go along and separate them by year. I’ll edit the OP when I get home tonight

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We need to get the New York Times on this.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Yes yes yes!! I’m gonna have to keep the OP updated as we go along and separate them by year. I’ll edit the OP when I get home tonight

In all seriousness though, it would be cool if we linked to sources for each claim.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

It's pretty much confirmed that she did have work done on her face, right? She lied about that a few times. (Not trying to start anything, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

25 unreleased album

Didn’t she mention wanting to do a video for Change and/or Get Free as well?

didnt she also said something about Cola video and doign somethign else with Brooklyn Baby?

Not sure ab Cola but I think I read she was going to collaborate with Lou Reed on BB. He died the day she arrived though iirc. So not exactly a lie just bad luck

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

We need to get the New York Times on this.https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.htmlIn all seriousness though, it would be cool if we linked to sources for each claim.

It’ll be a lot of digging but when I get home tonight I’ll try to find sources and whatnot

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's pretty much confirmed that she did have work done on her face, right? She lied about that a few times. (Not trying to start anything, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

She essentially confirmed it when she was fighting with Azealia  :teehee:

uNUTJfg.jpg

25 unreleased album

Didn’t she mention wanting to do a video for Change and/or Get Free as well?

Not sure ab Cola but I think I read she was going to collaborate with Lou Reed on BB. He died the day she arrived though iirc. So not exactly a lie just bad luck

I think the last video she wanted for LFL was either Cherry or Get Free?!?

just the word SOON is kinda lie from her. 

Yeah Cola single/music video release. Cant find source but 

"Del Rey revealed in an interview on November 13, 2012 with KIIS FM Radio that the song would be released as the second single off Paradise, but no further details or release dates were announced since"