American Whore

Lies Lana Has Told Us Thread

didnt she also said something about Cola video and doign somethign else with Brooklyn Baby?

She said that Cola was gonna be the second single from Paradise and that there would be a music video but I think it got cancelled in favour of Tropico

Even her whole background as a trailer park broke songwriter was questioned since her father is apparently rich. Though it doesn't mean that he is generous lol

I’d say that at least to an extent her trailer park life was legit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JoOKJTTumjE

It’s not embedding for whatever reason

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

When she said she has a breathy voice because she fell from a tree and broke her ribs lmao

She said she was in a church and some random clairvoyant came up to her and said that was the reason her voice is breathy  :rip:   

during her first show in argentina, she said she'd come back soon and won't wait "another four years" to come.

she came back four years and a half later  :hooker:

Honestly, most of the lies she tells is due to the fact that she is shit at trying to figure out how long things take to get made. 

I’d say that at least to an extent her trailer park life was legit

It’s not embedding for whatever reason

She also revealed that she had 17000$ in credit card debts, that she paid off when her music made big bucks. I believe she did live in a trailer park and had some debts, but maybe her dad helped her a couple of times though. 

i mean most of these arent really lies because w most of these she was like "i might do x, but i'm not sure", but all of these are false hope tbh.

I remember this one time on her livestream she said Hollywood leaked with the wrong production and that she was gonna leak it w the right production, she never did.
She also said Venice Bitch and MAC were coming within the same week, Venice Bitch came out the week after MAC.
She probably also lied that she was gonna do something with the 2018 Starry Eyed, but we don't know yet.

qfrWuBl.png

i mean most of these arent really lies because w most of these she was like "i might do x, but i'm not sure", but all of these are false hope tbh.

I remember this one time on her livestream she said Hollywood leaked with the wrong production and that she was gonna leak it w the right production, she never did.

She also said Venice Bitch and MAC were coming within the same week, Venice Bitch came out the week after MAC.

She probably also lied that she was gonna do something with the 2018 Starry Eyed, but we don't know yet.

Yeah, she is shit at guessing how long something takes to get made. 

Honestly, most of the lies she tells is due to the fact that she is shit at trying to figure out how long things take to get made. 

She also revealed that she had 17000$ in credit card debts, that she paid off when her music made big bucks. I believe she did live in a trailer park and had some debts, but maybe her dad helped her a couple of times though. 

Someone pointed out it would be impossible for her to have that much debt. Hang on, I got it:

"To be fair, she wouldn't have been able to have Credit Card debt of $17,200 if someone fairly rich wasn't supplying the credit card.

Still respectable to put in all the time and effort to make it but it probably is a lot easier, when you have the ability to run up $17,000 credit card debt and possibly have your housing and maybe even a car paid for by someone enabling you to spend a lot of time writing music and singing in bars."

and

"Over $17,000 though for a young woman without an actual job, she'd need to have probably at least 10 credit cards to get that much in debt and it would be hard to get so many since if you get one your rating goes down and you need to wait quite a while to apply for more or you get rejected and if you get rejected you need to wait even longer again.

To me it's more likely her parents if they are Millionaires had credit cards with $20//30/50,000 limits and she just used one for food and clothes and stuff while she lived there and her dad probably paid it but then she could have given him the money back once she got rich enough and was making her own money.

I'd also guess the ding craigslist jobs thing was something she more done just for experience or maybe something to do, rather than it being something she had to do for money. Same as she said she lived in a trailer but I remember reading before how she bought it but never really lived in it, just used it to go to sometimes to hang out or to write songs in it."

I mean, if I had wealthy parents, I could probably go play in trailer parks too for the ~experience~ without worrying about shit.

There was a famous guy who did an interview and said she met Lana before she was famous and said Lana liked to lie lmao.

She's a damn liar and we know this. Justice for Norman Fucking Rockwell.

Okay was gonna edit but it might take some time... my computer is being shitty

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole