American Whore

Lies Lana Has Told Us Thread

This and a few seconds before that she said she wants to do Looking for America in San Francisco :noparty: 

And shortly after that she mentioned the three part music video... :deadbanana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Here's another reason why her bringing the cop to the Grammys was bad (and why she doomed herself to lose). From a 2009 Lake Placid area newspaper article about Lizzy (emphasis mine):

She credits St. Agnes Church of Lake Placid in helping push her toward music. Peggy Malone, a retired parish director of religious education, was not surprised that Grant ended up in the music business.

"She led the music at First Communion, and I guess she was 7 or 8 years old. (Her voice) was like an angel; she was uninhibited," Malone said. "I always kidded her, 'Don't forget where you got your start. So when you go for your Grammy Award, make sure I'm in the audience.' It was a running joke from when she was just a little girl."

#Justice4Peggy

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Here's another reason why her bringing the cop to the Grammys was bad (and why she doomed herself to lose). From a 2009 Lake Placid area newspaper article about Lizzy (emphasis mine):

#Justice4Peggy

She shoulda brought the tree she fell out of that gave her cracked ribs and a breathy voice too, and herself as a baby because she was singing full songs before she could talk :(

locals only

#Justice4Peggy

The things I would do to have an old vid of a 7-8 Lizzy Grant singing suddenly uncovered  :crossed:

She shoulda brought the tree she fell out of that gave her cracked ribs and a breathy voice too, and herself as a baby because she was singing full songs before she could talk :(

oh my fucking god  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Saying she "graduated with a metaphysics degree". Fordham has never offered a major in metaphysics. It's possible her studies had an emphasis on metaphysics, but I guarantee you her degree, if she completed it-- and I think she probably did-- says "philosophy". Pedantic maybe, but still a lie.

There are a lot of examples where she and/or the interviewer has correctly stated her major was philosophy, but I thought this was notable to highlight given that it's from her own MySpace page and dates to when she was in college. Read the about section at the bottom:

3p8Ur.jpg

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:28 PM, evalionisameme said:

When she said she has a breathy voice because she fell from a tree and broke her ribs lmao

WHAT. IS THIS TRUE HAHAHA

On 5/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, 99centlips said:

that we are getting a new album on Sept 5th 2020

Lol this aged well. I'm not upset about COCC anymore tho <3

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I'm watching an interview rn from like 2011 or 2012 where she says that her entire family sings well. Her mom, dad, Chuck, & Charlie. I wonder if this is true. Hm

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 hour ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

WHAT. IS THIS TRUE HAHAHA

Lol this aged well. I'm not upset about COCC anymore tho <3

I mean it's true that she said it but as for whether it actually happened ... :um:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 4/24/2020 at 6:24 AM, urgirl said:

that she puts makeup on to wear to bed every night since she was 4 or something

:um:

I thought I was the only one..... I get this urge to put on makeup when Im getting ready for bed? .. like why.