Sign in to follow this  
ArtDecoDelRey

Gdynia, Poland @ Open'er Festival - July 6, 2019

ugh i'd go if marina and rosalia were performing on saturday as well  :poordat:

I'm so mad that she's 4th and Lana's 6th. Anyways~~~

This is the worst festival she could do tbh. But I'm not complaining I'm just hoping she releases SOMETHING till July.

Yay. Who else is going 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

This is the worst festival she could do tbh. But I'm not complaining I'm just hoping she releases SOMETHING till July.

Yay. Who else is going

Why??

I’m not even surprised. She’s literally a queen of Poland at this point. This is her 5th time here.

Fuck yes!!

I get so so happy whenever a new date is announced even if it isnt in my country

it lowkey upsets me that the only country in europe she ever really consistently goes back to is poland.

would go but going ✈✈✈ brexit

:defeated:

sis struggling to find the correlation

but u can also add switzerland to that list tbh

i76mrxw.png 

Yay. Who else is going 

I'm going!! But I'm considering waiting for like 12 hours because it's gonna be hard this time :( 

I’m not even surprised. She’s literally a queen of Poland at this point. This is her 5th time here. 

It's what we deserve.

giphy.gif

sis struggling to find the correlation

but u can also add switzerland to that list tbh

true

but man i'm not sure if i wanna risk pissing off out the country too much cause if something goes wrong i'll be a hawt mess - my luck dictates the pound will be worth nothing and i'll be stuck in poland lookin like boo boo the fool

So me and @@venicebitch as the Polish fanclub created a book for her consisting of all Polish shows memories and other goodies! Pics below. I'm suuuuper proud of this. It took such a long time you have no idea. It was a bitch to put together tbh. I hope she'll at least smile at this :defeated: More pics under spoiler

13.png

10.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

So me and @@venicebitch as the Polish fanclub created a book for her consisting of all Polish shows memories and other goodies! Pics below. I'm suuuuper proud of this. It took such a long time you have no idea. It was a bitch to put together tbh. I hope she'll at least smile at this :defeated: More pics under spoiler

13.png

10.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

This is soooooo cute, omg!! Reminds me of when an international fan site I was a part of made anniversary gifts for a k-pop group. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm really looking forward to Ben's live stream. 

I wonder what visuals he will serve this time? In Malahide we got a nice view of the barrier and some grass. Perhaps this time we'll get the side of a speaker and some nice cords. 

Can't wait!

Makeup artist has "a little bit of neon" on her story so her look might be ... interesting

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm really looking forward to Ben's live stream. 

I wonder what visuals he will serve this time? In Malahide we got a nice view of the barrier and some grass. Perhaps this time we'll get the side of a speaker and some nice cords. 

Can't wait!

I wonder what album-related phrase we'll get this time, we've had 2 months, in a bit and a couple months ... I'm feeling this time it'll be "around the corner" or maybe even "some time in the future" How exciting!

I wonder what album-related phrase we'll get this time, we've had 2 months, in a bit and a couple months ... I'm feeling this time it'll be "around the corner" or maybe even "some time in the future" How exciting!

Idk I feel like she might say something during or after the show on insta/twitter  ... but I'm a clown, so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream