Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey talks Fragrance, Poetry, and New Music in new article with Elle Canada (April 2019)

she could potentially perform some new songs at the festivals but tbh feel bad for anyone with a ticket, they bout to get a BtD fest  :hooker:

I bought myself a freaking expensive ticket to a festival with a pretty bad lineup. : ((((((

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I bought myself a freaking expensive ticket to a festival with a pretty bad lineup. : ((((((

for your sake I hope she performs something new. Ur too nice to deserve this!!!

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Lolla huh?

edit: whoops, I forgot you did say you would go in the Lolla thread 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just checked and this article was posted in March (https://www.ellecanada.com/beauty/fragrance/article/lana-del-rey-talks-fragrance-poetry-and-new-music)

how did we not see this til now? Also, that means we're almost 2 months closer to new songs than we would've been if we saw this when it was released

"It takes a lot for me to keep my feet on the ground and left to my own devices, I would just be working out melodies or sitting at home, contemplating the reality of things."

She says that as if it's a bad thing to be doing.

"So I like to bring everything back down to earth, go to the gym, all that stuff."

106cwv7.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

"It takes a lot for me to keep my feet on the ground and left to my own devices, I would just be working out melodies or sitting at home, contemplating the reality of things."

She says that as if it's a bad thing to be doing.

"So I like to bring everything back down to earth, go to the gym, all that stuff."

106cwv7.jpg

I- I actually kinda feel for her. Like don't get me wrong, I can get pretty restless when it comes to thinking of how dragged out this is, and not in a good way, the album release etc. But. Hm i dunno, sometimes simple details and moments of "offness" might just fucking slip others' thoughts so simply. Like, it gets me questioning how she's in that sorta headspace, ya know? 

UV/Honeymoon

I- I actually kinda feel for her. Like don't get me wrong, I can get pretty restless when it comes to thinking of how dragged out this is, and not in a good way, the album release etc. But. Hm i dunno, sometimes simple details and moments of "offness" might just fucking slip others' thoughts so simply. Like, it gets me questioning how she's in that sorta headspace, ya know? 

I see your point, but I don't see that indulging in an Instagram baddie lifestyle is "bringing it back down to earth", personally. Seems quite the opposite.

But whatever, because nothing she says/does ever makes any sense.

I see your point, but I don't see that indulging in an Instagram baddie lifestyle is "bringing it back down to earth", personally. Seems quite the opposite.

But whatever, because nothing she says/does ever makes any sense.

I mean, yeah we all act out the way we do, but no agreed imma stop there homegirl'll just do what she wants 

UV/Honeymoon

When you are there and there is a quiet moment scream at her to do this is what makes us girls or yosemite or any other song she rarely performs live like Money Power Glory, if she did something more unique at least it would give you a better experience

I think with this record I have the least like, plan, I’ve ever had.

:troll:

I definitely don’t feel like there’s a plan.

:troll: :troll:

Or that there needs to be

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Why do I feel like the next songs to be out will be

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Cinnamon

How To Disappear

& Norman Fucking Rockwell

I hope she only puts out the first 2 though! We will have already heard 5 songs from the album at MINIMUM by the time the album is out. Essentially almost half of it! The only other song we know is on there is In Your Car. Bartender, IMBSFFSH, & HBB are up in the air! Although I’d take the former 2.

So basically we know the album will at least be this

Mariners Apartment Complex

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Venice Bitch

Cinnamon

Happiness Is A Butterfly

In Your Car

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

& How To Disappear

8/13

Possible Tracks:

Bartender, I Must Be Stupid For Feeling So Happy, Hey Blue Baby, :toofunny: Roses Bloom For You, Yosemite, Best American Record, & that’s it

(To be fair Lana did wanna save Yosemite for when she was happier so I could see it coming out, but not on NFR since she called it “sad girl shit”. Roses Bloom For You has the best chance as it could be the opener which leads into Norman Fucking Rockwell. BAR will only come with it’s sister Yosemite. I just hope after teasing RBFY it comes out in some listenable capacity)

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Wait, does anyone else remember her saying that she named the album "Norman Fucking Rockwell" because it was her favourite track? 

And now her favourite tracks are VB, MAC and Hope. 

Where's that "lies" thread ...