Foxglove

Your Music

3 hours ago, Kandidate said:

Anyone know what genre this is? =) Thank you in advance.

I wouldn't know for sure what specific genre is, but I would acommodate within the alternative if you ask me :hide:

Anyways, is it your song? I loved the piano progression along with the strings, and the vocal melody blended really good in it! Great job if it's yours, and if not, well, great job to the owner :smile3: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Kandidate said:

Anyone know what genre this is? =) Thank you in advance.

i would say alternative / prog rock. it reminds me of coldplay and kate bush with the piano melody, with a nine inch nails trent reznor style vocal. pretty good!

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I wouldn't know for sure what specific genre is, but I would acommodate within the alternative if you ask me :hide:

Anyways, is it your song? I loved the piano progression along with the strings, and the vocal melody blended really good in it! Great job if it's yours, and if not, well, great job to the owner :smile3: 

Thank you, it is mine yes =) "Alternative" definitely covers it. 

2 hours ago, yassgrenade said:

i would say alternative / prog rock. it reminds me of coldplay and kate bush with the piano melody, with a nine inch nails trent reznor style vocal. pretty good!

Thank you, that is a nice comparison, coldplay/kate bush/trent reznor :) 

I just wasn't sure because it has no "beat" so I guess "Alternative" covers it really =) 

I thought I shared the two latest albums I did here, but I guess I forgot, so I'm gonna do that now, please. :flop:

Anacortes (ambient/art pop; singer/songwriter) is a 14-track concept album influenced by a vacation to Anacortes, Washington. It's not really about the trip, but a lot of the tourist-y things made me uncomfortable, and I tried to channel that 'feeling' the best I could in songs that revolve around my usual b.s. I've always been interested in the illusion of a line that sits between low and high arts, so that's the main crux of the concept here. It features a couple of cover songs - "Fresh Out the Oven" by Jennifer Lopez, and "Play a Love Song" by The Jaguars. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/7D2B0shblrRloFu2dMISLx

In the Land of Meth and Money (experimental art rock/pop; singer/songwriter; sound collage) is a shorter - if less accessible, according to some - piece where I confronted toxic masculinity and the forms that I still have to work on. It's a bit sarcastic like much of everything I do, but is a middle finger most of all to the types of people I grew up around that held extremely unreasonable and bigoted views (rural Ohio). Also further exploring my thoughts on my gender, more, by being reflective to their ideologies and how they fucked me up more than helped. There's covers of both a contemporary country song (Tim McGraw/Faith Hill's "It's Your Love") and classic ("I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry" by Hank Williams). Also a bunch of samples of interviews, memes, and other things that appealed to what I was trying to express. (Only on Bandcamp at the moment, due to that.)

https://littleboyvelvet.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-land-of-meth-and-money

here is a link to the most common places you can find my new album Midwest Depressed :kiss3:

it would mean a lot if you checked it out-- you may be pleasantly surprised :lanahairflip3: you may find your new fav song/songs

my favs are autopilot, partners in crime, vincent van gogh, midwest depressed and teleport :blush2:

let me know ur favs if you check it out!!! 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

On 10/2/2021 at 7:59 AM, alexspears said:

:cryney2: i'm so grateful for your nice words, thank you endlessly for checking it out :cryney:

WOW THIS IS NEXT LEVEL 

this is something my boyfriend is going to be obsessssseddddd with. this is awesome :mariah:

Thank you so much  ☺️ 

Okay so it's finally here lol. The final, definitive, complete, correct, mastered, etc version of my debut album Last Days of Freedom just dropped!

https://open.spotify.com/album/3VkyS7ovLr19epfTYxKjJU?si=d5uoXfR5T9SeubbOtXvquw

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

my new holiday song is live on almost all streaming platforms and you can find it easily here!

it's not inherently about any one holiday even tho it came out a week before christmas. i actually wrote and composed the demo on easter 2018, and forgot it existed until i went through my garageband files and decided to give it the facelift it deserved :jack:

there are two different mixes-- the sunlight mix, an upbeat and shimmery version, very reminiscent of the songs i made my myspace song. very 2009 vibes

and the moonlight version-- a moodier, melancholic twinkly-spacescape version. very spacey vibes,.

if you give it a listen (it would mean a lot) let me know which version you prefer!!!!

happy holidays friends :clapback:

Unhappy-Holidays-1-500x500

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

On 5/1/2019 at 5:32 PM, PARADIXO said:

wtf this sounds extremely good?!??! i love your voice, it kinda reminds me of ian curtis :rip:

it's like a dirty mix of psychedelic rock, indie rock, shoegaze and post rock. i love it!! i'm listening to the whole thing. are all the instrumentals sampled??

---

i make music. i'd define it as a mix of ambient music, dream pop and overall psychedelia. i was working on a more heavy electronic / industrial project last year but my computer got stolen.

these are what i consider to be my best released tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiondCzYXE

Man, Napalm Death broke me... beautiful lyrics and I appreciate a 6 min long track. It all felt like a memory. Same with Patience, loved the ambience - I assume the 2 tracks are from the same project? They compliment each other really well. Baby Moonstone really surprised me! You have quite the range when it comes to genres. Damn, Fall has a nice groove to it! I really liked your work!

On 5/2/2019 at 5:10 PM, t-raider26 said:

Here’s my soundcloud, there are a lot of Lana covers on there. Some better than others lol. Blue Jeans is one of my favourites!

Also looking for a female vocalist to collaborate with in Summer Wine! HMU if you’re interested

https://soundcloud.com/taechun

Good stuff! There is something about the quality of your voice that feels like Lana's. Blue Jeans was so good. I also listened to DBJG - made me wish you had some original music out!

On 8/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, bbr222 said:

Hey guys, I've been making music for ten years now, so I wanted to celebrate and I decided to release all my songs on streaming services! Hope you enjoy to listen to my evolution

https://smarturl.it/BeltranoDiscografia

This was so fun to listen to and the visuals?! Are you kidding me?!