Foxglove

Your Music

waaaait!!! I didn’t know about this thread! I am so excited to listen through everyone’s music :party:

I’ve shared it in status updates, but released my debut single this year—inspired by 80s Stevie Nicks: https://open.spotify.com/album/2mpAILEDa2yiOgFLBjg8NE?si=y-J_swabTr-frsBSlj4YlA

planning to release my second song in the new year! 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

waaaait!!! I didn’t know about this thread! I am so excited to listen through everyone’s music :party:

I’ve shared it in status updates, but released my debut single this year—inspired by 80s Stevie Nicks: https://open.spotify.com/album/2mpAILEDa2yiOgFLBjg8NE?si=y-J_swabTr-frsBSlj4YlA

This is so catchy - big Pat Benatar vibes! Loved it

On 12/31/2021 at 7:47 AM, willfoshizzle said:

i dropped a mixtape today :party:

i wrote and produced the whole thing. hope it makes you dance and laugh 

This is so fun! Ridiculous Pt. 2, Big Mouth and Contact High are my faves at first listen :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 12/23/2021 at 10:52 AM, yourolllikethunder said:

omg i love this sm. drop more queen! 

giphy.gif

So, after doing around 130 songs throughout 2021, the time of year came to make my official compilation, which I guess constitute better "official albums" than my overwhelming workaholic projects I do throughout any year. 

la-skdjfa-lskdfasdf.png

This is Same as It Ever Was, a total of 14 tracks recorded from December 2020 to December 2021. What a weird year. Personally, it's been rough. Rough enough for long conversations of saddest of sad things with so many people around me, including loved ones who normally exude such beauty. Don't get me wrong, all the people are amazing, but it's hard not to feel like... a little melodramatic in order to cope with it. I've long been interested in themes of collapse of all varieties, and especially am open with my mental health and experiences within my songwriting, but this is the year where everybody viscerally feels about the same way. So, with that in mind, I decided 2021's mood was somber, bittersweet, content, but really fucking miserable and practically grieving over the future. 

It's a mixture of electronic and sound collage, but through a pop structure. Not really aiming at bops, so I'm sorry about that - but I hope you can experience a painted picture of my past year; it's highs and lows, but mostly being high out of my fucking mind, and bummed out. 

Share it with the world! <3

https://littleboyvelvet.bandcamp.com/album/same-as-it-ever-was-compilation

_ _ _ _

And here's last year's compilation if you are at all interested: https://littleboyvelvet.bandcamp.com/album/2020-compilation :lanahairflip2:

https://linktr.ee/alexfutris

i have put out the most upbeat, conventionally pop, catchy and romantic song i've made in thirteen years !

it really really means a lot to me~ it's a sweet love song to my incredible partner :trisha:

if you guys gave it a listen i would be beyond grateful :$ i also think you may genuinely enjoy it and forget this is just some guy in his basement~

there's lots of fun vocal chops and manipulation, and the layers sound almost a percussive instrument at times?

TheProphecyFinal

album art is by me as well :twirls:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

On 1/21/2022 at 9:04 AM, rural legend said:

Hi! I released my very first song today. It had been a year in the making but it is finally out everywhere. If you would like to give it a listen, here's a Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/track/5eFoBXUlUfUjN3pcp5xD0o?si=1UDfgmMLQOiJwA3S1lOe-g

This is so good! I love your vocals and how calm the song is! Those backing vocals :trisha: can't wait for more songs! Already followed :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

50 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

This is so good! I love your vocals and how calm the song is! Those backing vocals :trisha: can't wait for more songs! Already followed :sass: 

Omg thank you so so much! :crai:I have so much more music coming out soon. Thank you for the follow too <3

I released my second song ever today, called “cherry picker”! It’s a dream pop (tinged with a little indie/alt rock) song inspired by Mazzy Star / Cocteau Twins / The Sundays / The Cranberries. I wrote and self-produced it in my home studio when I was struggling with undiagnosed mental health issues. It’s a letter to the happier side of me, the “cherry picker” with the sunny disposition that I felt abandoned me when I was at my lowest. I’ve since started therapy and it was the best decision I ever made! It helped me to realize that being a happy and sad person are not mutually exclusive, and feeling both so deeply has made me the person I am. I’m sure some of you can relate! If you listen, I hope you enjoy it 🍒❤️ LB has always been so kind to my music and I get excited to share with my favorite Lana fans! 

http://heddy.lnk.to/cherrypicker

giphy.gif

my new song has gotten 2.4k streams in 4 days and is apparently *this close* to making it on the algorithmic release radar playlist on spotify this Friday! you need a popularity score of 20 and I was at 16 last update 😳 this would bring in thousands more listeners and literally CHANGE MY LIFE because I could get more streams, make some more money, and finally make more than 1.5 songs per year.

so if you like dream pop in the vein of mazzy star meets 90s pop-rock with an indie edge like soccer mommy or mitski, I’ll take any streams I can get: “cherry picker” by heddy edwards 🍒🍒🍒

how the score will go up:

1) more streams

2) tapping the heart to save the song

3) adding it to playlists 

4) tapping the three dots to share it via messenger or copy link 

THEN I’LL SHUTUP ABOUT MY SONG FOR MONTHS OK SORRY LOVE U GUYS

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

my new song has gotten 2.4k streams in 4 days and is apparently *this close* to making it on the algorithmic release radar playlist on spotify this Friday! you need a popularity score of 20 and I was at 16 last update 😳 this would bring in thousands more listeners and literally CHANGE MY LIFE because I could get more streams, make some more money, and finally make more than 1.5 songs per year.

so if you like dream pop in the vein of mazzy star meets 90s pop-rock with an indie edge like soccer mommy or mitski, I’ll take any streams I can get: “cherry picker” by heddy edwards 🍒🍒🍒

how the score will go up:

1) more streams

2) tapping the heart to save the song

3) adding it to playlists 

4) tapping the three dots to share it via messenger or copy link 

THEN I’LL SHUTUP ABOUT MY SONG FOR MONTHS OK SORRY LOVE U GUYS

Ok seriously White Lightning is amazing! If you ever release physicals let me know!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg