Foxglove

Your Music

2 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

slay

Thanks bestie! :gurl: imo the main album is way better but I should also promo the EP so pls stream it too <3

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Got bored and my next EP comes out within a month so I decided to leak some outtakes from my previous albums in SC :eartha: 

imo these are not as terrible and they're kinda cute. if I find more of these that sound decent i guess i'll post them too :duck:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Good afternoon from North Rhine Westphalia! Currently making the most of my last summer holiday this year. My latest song just came out and if you would like to check it out you can listen to it on all platforms! Here's a lyric video I made for it:

Hello babes! I have released my debut EP today called Rural Legends. It's a 6-track album that takes you on a journey through the world of rural legends. It was inspired partly by Polish folklore and partly by my upbringing in rural Poland. It's a mix of chamber pop and folk with occasional synths and if you are into that kind of stuff you might find yourself enjoying it!

It's available everywhere and here's a smart link that will let you choose your platform: https://share.amuse.io/album/patryk-kania-rural-legends