Foxglove

Your Music

this is really beautiful.  it's giving me slight elliott smith vibes, but prettier. <3

curious as to what programs or whatever you all use to make beats & backing tracks & stuff?

im a cheap broke bitch (and also not v good so idk how helpful this is) but i use audacity and the free version of ableton live

wtf this sounds extremely good?!??! i love your voice, it kinda reminds me of ian curtis :rip:

it's like a dirty mix of psychedelic rock, indie rock, shoegaze and post rock. i love it!! i'm listening to the whole thing. are all the instrumentals sampled??

---

i make music. i'd define it as a mix of ambient music, dream pop and overall psychedelia. i was working on a more heavy electronic / industrial project last year but my computer got stolen.

these are what i consider to be my best released tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiondCzYXE

I downloaded FL Studio last year and I've only been playing around without actually even studying the software, I'd like to do some experimental techno/industrial/EDM shit or something like that (I like writing lyrics but God knows I don't have a good singing voice) but for the time being I don't have enough skills so I always get frustrated and scrap whatever I've been working on or leave unfinished - for example I worked on some experimental ambient stuff and lo-fi last year but I'm only happy with one of the tracks. At the moment I got one finished track that I did recently and that's waiting on my SoundCloud account but I've yet to set it public as I feel like it's generic, simple as hell and therefore embarrassing even though I like it myself. I thought it really would be the one to see the daylight unlike the rest but now I'm just having second thoughts.

I downloaded FL Studio last year and I've only been playing around without actually even studying the software, I'd like to do some experimental techno/industrial/EDM shit or something like that (I like writing lyrics but God knows I don't have a good singing voice) but for the time being I don't have enough skills so I always get frustrated and scrap whatever I've been working on or leave unfinished - for example I worked on some experimental ambient stuff and lo-fi last year but I'm only happy with one of the tracks. At the moment I got one finished track that I did recently and that's waiting on my SoundCloud account but I've yet to set it public as I feel like it's generic, simple as hell and therefore embarrassing even though I like it myself. I thought it really would be the one to see the daylight unlike the rest but now I'm just having second thoughts.

you just described my exact same feelings. but im an exhibitionist and am just like 'well this is the best i can do right now'