Foxglove

Your Music

A thread for sharing your own music because

you know it

i know it

we're gonna be a staaaarrrrr

is his topic for original music only or for covers? :) thanks

I downloaded FL Studio last year and I've only been playing around without actually even studying the software, I'd like to do some experimental techno/industrial/EDM shit or something like that (I like writing lyrics but God knows I don't have a good singing voice) but for the time being I don't have enough skills so I always get frustrated and scrap whatever I've been working on or leave unfinished - for example I worked on some experimental ambient stuff and lo-fi last year but I'm only happy with one of the tracks. At the moment I got one finished track that I did recently and that's waiting on my SoundCloud account but I've yet to set it public as I feel like it's generic, simple as hell and therefore embarrassing even though I like it myself. I thought it really would be the one to see the daylight unlike the rest but now I'm just having second thoughts.

Here it is...  :ohno:

i don't usually post my music that i make but i made like 6 songs in the last month and this one happens to be my fav. my quality is low and vocal talent might be lower

but the lyrics are up on the soundcloud & its deeply personal and pretty catchy tbh. stuck in my head

https://soundcloud.com/alexspearsbitch/hitlist-prod-by-trippop

check her out its an angry lil breakup track about a virgo with a high body count who tried to add me to his hitlist. he phucked with my head so this song helped me unravel some of the grieving process and speed it up. 

the cover art is inspired by one of my friends who passed, she had a tattoo that said fuck virgos on it lmfaooo. 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

i can’t make my own instrumentals so i sing behind other peoples. which sucks but it helps me find my melodies. i’m learning guitar so hopefully soon i can start playing for myself. i have about 100 songs written and this is one of them https://www.dropbox.com/s/xa8hhoycfe49q7i/Ruins%20-%20Appy.m4a?dl=0

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

hey friends, i dropped an ep the other day and would be super appreciative if you gave it a listen!!

it's a real journey from anger, through sadness onto acceptance and moving on after a nasty breakup. 

my fav songs are "lost at sea" and "too hard, too easy" <3  

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

One of the more experimental tunes I've been working on, I somewhat half-assed the mixing and some elements but here ya go anyways. Don't listen too loud on headphones or at least turn it down a bit before it hits 1:37

https://littleboyvelvet.bandcamp.com

I'm in the era for my fourth album coming soon (my visual is floral and shit), and the only single released from it thus far is up ("Under the Plants".)  :hooker:

The albums are Abercrombie Dreams, pseudoBALLAD, and Canine Vision (which is my third and most recent.)

I would really be grateful for your thoughts. It seriously helps me grow in my creative processes. 

https://littleboyvelvet.bandcamp.com/album/abercrombie-dreams

https://littleboyvelvet.bandcamp.com/track/under-the-plants-and-under-the-wheel-in-the-sky

You guys are so talented!! I haven't listened to all of the songs posted but i will tomorrow. @@VioletRhyme your voice is amazing!

I have written a lot of songs but only recently released one. I have no knowledge on music recording and music production and i was very lucky to have met someone who does. And we started making music together. I'm so happy a dream of me came true.

So this is the song. It also has a music video:

We also made a cover of one of Barrie's songs (Barrie-James O' Neill, Lana's ex)

New music video is out! Galatea - Grief to Grace

Oculi is a two-part electronic/ambient track that I've been working on and off for about over a year, never really knowing in which direction to take it so the progress has been slow to say the least and will continue until the rest is done. It's heavily inspired by the soundtracks of Blade Runner 2049 (by Hans Zimmer and Benjamin Wallfisch) and the 2018 re-interpretation of Suspiria (directed by Luca Guadagnino, soundtrack composed by Thom Yorke).

Instead of being a longer track I eventually decided to divide it in two parts as the tone shifts; the first part is more electronic and slowly elevates into distorted chaos, whereas the second part is heavily focused on the lighter elements of the first part, changing from chaos to rebirth. Part I is now uploaded on SoundCloud, Part II will be uploaded once it has reached its final form.