Foxglove

Your Music

I uploaded my 15 track math themed concept album recently and would love if you gave it a listen <3

I love all of them butttttt my favorite tracks are Fractions, Luxury Tax, First & Last Time Valentine, Minus One, & Sum Of It's Parts <3

https://soundcloud.com/alexspearsbitch/sets/orange-blue

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Hi forum,

I was trying to find somewhere for artists/bands to post their music, to share feedback, but couldn't find anywhere. So created this thread (delete if not allowed).

i've put a lot of songs on soundcloud but wanted to make this new song I made way more accessible

So here's a link to a cute & comprehensive list of all the places you can stream my new song

"Goodbye Mr. Good Guy"

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I've scrapped everything I've been working on so I could do a tribute EP for the 2018 Suspiria and its score by Thom Yorke. At the moment I only have like two tracks somewhat finished and a few others that I still need to work on for quite some time. Needless to say, I don't know when I'll eventually upload them on SoundCloud but there's one particular track I thought I'd upload a preview of.

This is amazing! You guys are really talented. Such a great idea to have a thread to share music of our own :blush3:

I've been working on music for around four years now, but just released the final version of my debut album Last Days of Freedom last month, after two failed attempts :thumb2:

It can be found here: 

Also, last Friday I released the lead single off my upcoming second album, for which I'm working a lot on production and effects. The new song is titled "Fading ghost", and I made a little video for it:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, moonchild13 said:

This is amazing! You guys are really talented. Such a great idea to have a thread to share music of our own :blush3:

I've been working on music for around four years now, but just released the final version of my debut album Last Days of Freedom last month, after two failed attempts :thumb2:

It can be found here: 

Also, last Friday I released the lead single off my upcoming second album, for which I'm working a lot on production and effects. The new song is titled "Fading ghost", and I made a little video for it:

this is really beautiful and textured! what program do you use? (i work on FL studio)

my only advice would be to mix the vocals more smoothly

7 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

this is really beautiful and textured! what program do you use? (i work on FL studio)

my only advice would be to mix the vocals more smoothly

Thank you so much!

Yeah, I work on FL studio too, but I usually put no effects on the music. A few days ago I stumbled on a couple tutorials on how to add effects and the results are way cooler. I think I'll be doing that for my next releases!

And thank you for the advice! I've tried improving it but I think I haven't found the right tools to work with. Also, all the songs in my first album have a dreadful vocal quality because I used a very cheap microphone to record, while I acquired a new one for Fading ghost. So I'll focus on improving vocal production for my next material. Thanks again for listening! :smile:

1 hour ago, moonchild13 said:

Thank you so much!

Yeah, I work on FL studio too, but I usually put no effects on the music. A few days ago I stumbled on a couple tutorials on how to add effects and the results are way cooler. I think I'll be doing that for my next releases!

And thank you for the advice! I've tried improving it but I think I haven't found the right tools to work with. Also, all the songs in my first album have a dreadful vocal quality because I used a very cheap microphone to record, while I acquired a new one for Fading ghost. So I'll focus on improving vocal production for my next material. Thanks again for listening! :smile:

Keep working! Good luck.

I make music too. I'm about to release a sleep-music EP. Not sure if you'd like it.

20 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Keep working! Good luck.

I make music too. I'm about to release a sleep-music EP. Not sure if you'd like it.

Sounds good! It's not the type of music I usually listen to, but I sometimes want calm tunes, so I'll def go back to it!

On 4/9/2020 at 8:34 PM, alexspears said:

I uploaded my 15 track math themed concept album recently and would love if you gave it a listen <3

I love all of them butttttt my favorite tracks are Fractions, Luxury Tax, First & Last Time Valentine, Minus One, & Sum Of It's Parts <3

https://soundcloud.com/alexspearsbitch/sets/orange-blue

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Hey hey hey! I just noticed this one and at first I was repelled to it because of the math theme :thumb2:

Anyway, I gave it a listen and I gotta say I liked a lot of these tracks! Maybe my favourites are Exponential Rise, Deprecia8, Cost-Benefit Analysis, First & Last Time Valentine and Troughs & Peaks (this one is my fav off the whole record). Great job!

I've done 15 albums since 2018, but I realize that's a big ask, so I just threw a 46 track singles list together, but it doesn't include the last three albums I've done. They're in chronological order on the list, though, so I hope the makes it feel like a sorta journey or pseudo-Greatest Hits list or something. I don't know. I just hope you like it. If the singles interest you in any way, I am a very album-driven writer, so I approach my individual albums as their own "eras" of sorts. 

This be the Spotify. Four albums not up will be available on January 8th. 

I appreciate you all!