Foxglove

Your Music

Guess my new album came out earlier than I thought (it was scheduled for Friday but went live today so :what:), but here it is, in case you guys want to give it a listen or two!

https://open.spotify.com/album/1f7PDhnpuELcnznGdibsp0?si=472a18dc589d4153

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

https://snd.click/ifcw?fbclid=IwAR2tx2cs3hwtF_piQIgRP-i02ZGPDutLmMY3Ff6QiRW0IqFQAQVR8q8NVX4

my newest song Galaxia is available on all streaming services while i finish up my whole project :flop:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

On 9/24/2021 at 6:41 AM, Kandidate said:

"Sad Boi Copycat" by K Ve Calma :- https://open.spotify.com/album/40imKFZWPffKIX0c4Lysfs?si=be73e39130824dfa

Some kind of drone/trap thing. Let us know what you think =)

I checked it out and So Forget About Me is definitely my favorite of the bunch! the production is pretty great, nice job!!!!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

2 hours ago, your dealer said:

200.gif 

ur such a nice human thanks for even checkin it out :kiss3:

TheProphecyFinal

11 hours ago, The Siren said:

You calling Rebecca Black a great artist?

i mean she really is to be honest :blush3:

a good artist is someone who continues to make art they care about and believe in, regardless of other people's subjective opinions.

she knows she's not for everybody, she had to learn that at a very young age.

it gave her actually a very unique place in the music world. a place where she had literally nothing to lose and everything to gain by making some cool stuff.

her last project was pretty fuckin great tbh. NGL is one of the best songs of the year for me.

and i agree, being an incredible singer does not make the end all be all "great artist"

to think that way must be a black and white sad reality lol. art can be so many things, not just the things you like.

TheProphecyFinal

On 9/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, Solar Fields said:

@Glitter Boy Cause I’m afraid to be changed by this feeling, I don’t wanna take another step :defeated:

@alexspears Galaxia is great I love the instrumental! :dance:

:cryney2: i'm so grateful for your nice words, thank you endlessly for checking it out :cryney:

On 9/29/2021 at 8:34 AM, mermaid12 said:

WOW THIS IS NEXT LEVEL 

this is something my boyfriend is going to be obsessssseddddd with. this is awesome :mariah:

TheProphecyFinal