Just Cherry

Nectar of the Gods

On 9/28/2021 at 10:19 AM, baddisease said:

Β 

Β 

But the song might be different. Would it still need to be moved if that's the case?

If the song lyricsΒ were changed then someone canΒ edit the original post. Like how the Diet Mountain Dew/Carmen threads contain both the demoΒ and album version lyrics :)

Β 

I think they should be moved for now.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

2 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

If the songs were changed then someone can probably edit the original posts. Like how the Diet Mountain Dew and Carmen threads contain both the demoΒ and album version lyrics :)

Β 

Makes sense!!

giphy.gif

I just want to say that when I stumbled on this song through YouTube, I immediately thought of how it has the same power that UV had overall. Kinda wished it was part of that tracklist, but also realize that it has this density to it that will also fit this record. Easily one of her best songs. I hope it's notΒ tooΒ different.Β Β :icant:

My favourite from Blue Banisters.:defeated:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

I just came here to write about how I just learned that honey was used as an offering to the gods in Greek mythology and relate that in some way to β€œheroin gold in my veins” but it looks like @ClampigirlΒ beat me to that… 2 years ago.Β :awkney2:

Β 

I really do love the lyrics of this song so much.Β 

β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ ♬  β™₯Β Β .q.Β  β™₯Β  .q.Β Β Β β™₯  ♬ β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

There's a lot to talk about with this song, but I just want to get down that the Greek mythological term for Nectar of the Gods is 'Ambrosia', which would have made an interesting title on an album which also featured 'Arcadia' (another Greek mythological name, this time for a place associated with calm and simple pleasures).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

On 5/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, Just Cherry said:

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

whatever you wanna call it, this is one of her best songs wtf

Β 

Once I found my way, but now I am lost

Β 

my favourite lyric all time:wubna:

im in heaven every time i hear it

best outro:thankyou:Β lots of love bitchesΒ 

love ya

Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Lana Del Rey Lana Del Rey Concert GIF - Lana Del Rey Lana Del Rey Concert Lana Del Rey Smile GIFs