Say Yes to Heaven

New single: "Doin' Time" (Sublime cover) - OUT NOW

Why do you think that? Lana releases on random days of the week usually.

Because usually songs don’t impact radio the day of the release. Usually it’s released atleast a few days before, and the 17th is a Friday so it makes sense to me

Because usually songs don’t impact radio the day of the release. Usually it’s atleast a few days before, and the 17th is a Friday so it makes sense to me

It could be even earlier. Impact is usually the following week like you said, so it could be whenever. :defeated:

Lana should be posting on IG soon since this has made its way online.

i highkey hope this song is the "you dont ever have to be stronger than u rly are" song and the snippet is the sad outro after a boppy song to make me cry a la Every Man Gets His Wish

image.png

Former singer, Lana Del Rey, is releasing a song!!! I’m so excited.

i was like... woah luv... that caught me awf guard!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I love how everyone is absolutely done with piano driven shit since it's been done to death and back. The title sounds fun, it's giving me gang$ta nancy sinatra lost lil lolita in the hood vibes! Well a gay can dream lmao 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

not yall thinking its a cover lmaoooo. did you think she was coming through with an Iggy Pop cover when she announced Lust for Life?!?

true tho but at this point we can't trust miss Del Rey

iv9uXjw.gif