Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

8 hours ago, Cupido said:

Fantastic! :crai:Any chance you will do a "Violet Bent Backwards" cover?

Thank you! Probably not, should I confess that I have only listened to it once - the day it was released? :creep: Plus I like the official cover a lot

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

I did a simple edit of the official cover to make it look more well lit

F4zHuCm.jpg

Comparison:

9Ugjhmn.gif

speechless. it looks so much better! why does she employ a person that cannot even fix the lighting

9 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

speechless. it looks so much better! why does she employ a person that cannot even fix the lighting

Lmao it's irritating cause everything is set up to be a great image but it's just executed so carelessly off the cuff and obviously that's Lana's M.O. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Lmao it's irritating cause everything is set up to be a great image but it's just executed so carelessly off the cuff and obviously that's Lana's M.O. 

yeah and i also thought that it would've been so easy to fix all the random stuff on the floor and table too

i don't mind her vision for the cover at all but the execution is so wacky, this bts shot could've been fixed

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this is a SERVE

I'm glad you like it I almost deleted it without saving. I was just trying to salvage something from that shoot which I hate :toofunny:

20 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

I'm glad you like it I almost deleted it without saving. I was just trying to salvage something from that shoot which I hate :toofunny:

literally my first thought upon seeing it was being impressed that you made something so nice with that ugly photo set lmaoooo

o4qjp4j.png

1 hour ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

literally my first thought upon seeing it was being impressed that you made something so nice with that ugly photo set lmaoooo

It's so funny how we are reduced to scraps of low quality lizzy pics and the sole HQ professional shoot we have is awful :deadbanana:

I removed the necklace that looks like a bunch of broken lightbulbs.. Didn't bother editing anything that was out of frame too much

DjhdMUh.jpg

25 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

It's so funny how we are reduced to scraps of low quality lizzy pics and the sole HQ professional shoot we have is awful :deadbanana:

I removed the necklace that looks like a bunch of broken lightbulbs.. Didn't bother editing anything that was out of frame too much

amazing :angie:

i'll forever be genuinely baffled at every single styling choice in this shoot omfg -- the hair is the worst offender :toofunny: guess they were trying to go for a Marilyn moment, but it just looks unfortunate

o4qjp4j.png

Do u guys know how iconic this guy is? His work is everywhere. Including my hard drive lol. I can't wait until you release something Blue Bannisters related, if you do! One favorite cover of yours from Flickr... so simple yet complex!

39181521370_b478b527bb_o.jpg

28 minutes ago, uhauIjoe said:

Do u guys know how iconic this guy is? His work is everywhere. Including my hard drive lol. I can't wait until you release something Blue Bannisters related, if you do! One favorite cover of yours from Flickr... so simple yet complex!

this thread being bumped had me excited, i thought they had posted a new edit  :trisha:  i adore their edits! (i was literally stalking this thread for like the fourth time last week)

On 10/25/2021 at 3:05 AM, uhauIjoe said:

I never saw this comment. It really made me smile haha thank you that's so kind! I have always really liked that edit too :D