Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Here's something new. The photo totally made me think of Laurel Canyon and that it could be the artwork for a covers album.

51760037449_05675d7afb_h.jpg

This is so beautiful and is exactly a project + visual I would love from her. You captured it so perfectly! :oprah:

Also echoing @uhauIjoe, I have to say — I have seen your art all over, long before I even knew it was yours. You are so iconic and your talent and vision are second to none. :kiss:

Thank you, seriously. This past year I've leaned way more heavily into traditional art being my creative outlet. That still includes some digital Lana stuff but I typically only start something if I know it's going to be a fully-realised large scale project rather than one-off edits and fan art so that's why I've been MIA here. There's a handful of users here who know my art account so here are some more Lana projects I haven't posted here that I'm super proud of!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Thank you, seriously. This past year I've leaned way more heavily into traditional art being my creative outlet. That still includes some digital Lana stuff but I typically only start something if I know it's going to be a fully-realised large scale project rather than one-off edits and fan art so that's why I've been MIA here. There's a handful of users here who know my art account so here are some more Lana projects I haven't posted here that I'm super proud of!

omg i love your concept for the scrapped album! lana looks so 60s :wub: :deadbanana: 

& your concept for bpbp is so cute! :flutter: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

These are amazing! <3

I always wanted to see how tlsp and lana would look together and this cover is just perfect !

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Here's something new. The photo totally made me think of Laurel Canyon and that it could be the artwork for a covers album.

51760037449_05675d7afb_h.jpg

well this is gonna be my cover for the american standards album whenever it comes out or leaks

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/19/2020 at 8:43 AM, Trash Magic said:

50620971692_fc4f60fefe_o.jpg

On 11/20/2020 at 11:31 AM, Trash Magic said:

50625435152_ff786f60a9_o.jpg

Hey! I love your work and I was wondering if you ever made a CD label design for this concept? I know the art itself is based on the official CD label but the picture we have is very low quality and that's just why I'm asking. If you don't have one / don't feel like making it, no problem, this isn't a request or anything, just asking. Thanks!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 1/9/2022 at 4:01 AM, the ocean said:

Hey! I love your work and I was wondering if you ever made a CD label design for this concept? I know the art itself is based on the official CD label but the picture we have is very low quality and that's just why I'm asking. If you don't have one / don't feel like making it, no problem, this isn't a request or anything, just asking. Thanks!

Somebody (it may have been you) requested this last year and I never got around to doing it. I can maybe make a replica of the disc design pretty quick at the end of this week

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Here's a Lizzy grant mixtape. This -280p quality screen cap inspired me so much so I went through hell to try and make it usable

MsFcRbI.jpg

WsF0Y1M.jpg

Original

100A6hY.jpg

Would love to hear what you think about the concept :) 

1 minute ago, Trash Magic said:

Here's a Lizzy grant mixtape. This -280p quality screen cap inspired me so much so I went through hell to try and make it usable

MsFcRbI.jpg

WsF0Y1M.jpg

Original

100A6hY.jpg

i love it! i love seeing my lizzy find being put to good use! :flutter:

i also love the inclusion of dream brother & song to the siren! :heart:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

MsFcRbI.jpg

WsF0Y1M.jpg

Original

100A6hY.jpg

LOVE this <3 The tracklist and the inclusion of covers are perfect, and this screencap is a perfect glimpse into that time period of her life :flutter:

What this fandom desparately needs is bootleg fanmade cassettes. My favorite part of being a Hole stan is listening to all the bootleg casettes that people have uploaded. This kind of scratches that itch. I love the artwork

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg