Sign in to follow this  
jvcx

Cyberpunk 2077

4 hours ago, Lentilus said:

Is the game as buggy as people are saying it is? 

From what I've seen a lot of people are tearing the game up because of bugs and graphics not rendering correctly, there's a lot of negativity even on the subreddit but of course it's all valid, at least based on the videos I've seen. It still runs good for me on PS5 - it's crashed once though but there was no damage thanks to autosave - but I don't doubt a second that PS4 and PS4 Pro have problems and I feel lucky to have gotten PS5 just in time. I'm now several hours into the game and there's hardly been a couple of loading screens so the older generation (I don't play on PC anymore so I don't know shit about specs) must be suffering. There's also reason to believe what we have now is missing quite a lot of even basic features you'd think would be available on lauch, like currently there's no option to change your look - not even your hairstyle - after the character creation in the very beginning. It's a bit bothering tbh, I'm not gonna lie about that, but overall I've been enjoying the game so far. Looking forward to making more progress in the game as I'm still in the prologues I assume.

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

still don't know if i wanna go the street kid or nomad route or more importantly if i'm choosing penis 1 or 2??

I chose the second one and the bigger size :oic2:

7 minutes ago, jvcx said:

From what I've seen a lot of people are tearing the game up because of bugs and graphics not rendering correctly, there's a lot of negativity even on the subreddit but of course it's all valid, at least based on the videos I've seen. It still runs good for me on PS5 - it's crashed once though but there was no damage thanks to autosave - but I don't doubt a second that PS4 and PS4 Pro have problems and I feel lucky to have gotten PS5 just in time. I'm now several hours into the game and there's hardly been a couple of loading screens so the older generation (I don't play on PC anymore so I don't know shit about specs) must be suffering. There's also reason to believe what we have now is missing quite a lot of even basic features you'd think would be available on lauch, like currently there's no option to change your look - not even your hairstyle - after the character creation in the very beginning. It's a bit bothering tbh, I'm not gonna lie about that, but overall I've been enjoying the game so far. Looking forward to making more progress in the game as I'm still in the prologues I assume.

I chose the second one and the bigger size :oic2:

Hmm, I'm honestly surprised the launch is messy!! I had a.strange feeling after all the delays, but I really thought they'd pull through on their launch day! I'll def be waiting a month or two before I buy it. Hopefully patches fix it. 

Okay so apparently the prologue really does take about 6-10 hours depending on how you play... no wonder things seem locked bc I haven't even gotten to the title screen yet :hdu:

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I was gonna play w a male character at first but ended up making this bald queen instead. This game's so pretty I love it
d4XoTLg.png

She looks killer!! 

Ugh I need to find out how to get a picture from my phone on here. I wanna share my character. (I started a new game and went nomad because I didn’t care for the hairstyle I went with on the first chick)

I'm 13 hours in and honestly I just love the game so much :defeated:I'm currently in act 2, the world is so gorgeous and the story is so intriguing! I still haven't bumped into any major bugs and the minor ones that I can count on one hand have been visual like a couple of cigarettes floating in the air. The game has crashed on me a few times but luckily autosave has worked perfectly so far - I do save manually quite often just in case - and it takes about a minute to restart the game on PS5. My only complain at the moment is how all of the characters look so good but Keanu's face is shit compared to, well, everyone else and the minimap should cover a larger area while driving. I keep missing turns all the time if I don't keep constantly following the map. I still don't know how to effectively use perk points, I'm usually all about stealth but so far it has felt quite difficult to get through things without them ending up like gun wars.

My favorite characters right now are Evelyn Parker (there's something very Blade Runner 2049 about her), Judy is so sweet and Takemura's a f-cking daddy, I'd kneel in front of him without hesitation. Romance-wise it's a bit too unclear who you can actually form romances with, I think Judy's a confirmed character but I hope there's options for men as well. Also I hope there's more of male sex workers around because the one on Jig-Jig Street isn't exactly it with the awful fedora he's wearing. 

Minor gameplay related spoiler alert

I hope you can acquire some BD gear of your own at some point to be used freely, considering you can buy BDs in the game - at least sex shops sell some pleasure ones. I was also slightly surprised how dark the BDs can be, I had not expected you could buy snuff BDs from dealers; I'd like to buy some just to see how fucked up snuff films can be in the world of Cyberpunk.

I don't have a photo of my character right now but I'll post one sooner or later :flutter: I'm looking forward to actually bumping into some clothing stores as my current wardrobe solely consists of clothes I've looted...

I also ended up ordering the standard edition of The World of Cyberpunk 2077 last night, I want to consume all the possible lore there is. If you bump into a chip of the backstory of Grimes' character Lizzy Wizzy in the game, I'd recommend picking it up and reading it because it's hella interesting. I wonder if she's just a character you can see on TV or if there's a Lizzy Wizzy NPC actually walking around somewhere in the exclusive residential district of North Oak. Although I'm not sure if you can even get there...

Edit: Here's my guy. I really just hopped on my motorcycle and went through all of the clothing stores I could find on the map and spent 15K just like that... and you can't even see the clothes here because this close up was the best shot lol.

2.png

Edited by jvcx
added a hottie

i really wanna get this game but everyone is saying its bad on ps4 :oprah2: is this just pretentious gamer logic or is it really that bad? surely they wouldnt release it if it was... idk, i cant afford a ps5, well i can but im not that dedicated to gaming, i play like 1 or two games, but i really want this cus of grimes :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i really wanna get this game but everyone is saying its bad on ps4 :oprah2: is this just pretentious gamer logic or is it really that bad? surely they wouldnt release it if it was... idk, i cant afford a ps5, well i can but im not that dedicated to gaming, i play like 1 or two games, but i really want this cus of grimes :trisha:

ive known more than enough aaa to release broken shit so honestly it wouldn’t surprise me. i have no idea how you can release a game on a console and it doesn’t work...girl that’s not how porting the game works. the game has to function :/

idk if it’s that bad but if it’s enough for people to notice then i’m sure it’ll be there. but 100% major problems will be patched in week one, glaring problems the first month or two and then by about a year in the patches should fix most problems with the game. i’m sure it won’t ruin the experience because if it was really that bad it would have been pulled. i would just say if you really want to get it! if you’re really unsure maybe wait for a few weeks. by then it’ll also be cheaper too because games depreciate in value extremely quickly. 

also last night we streamed grimes’ club cyberpunk and damn that shit rly slapped

28 minutes ago, electra said:

ive known more than enough aaa to release broken shit so honestly it wouldn’t surprise me. i have no idea how you can release a game on a console and it doesn’t work...girl that’s not how porting the game works. the game has to function :/

idk if it’s that bad but if it’s enough for people to notice then i’m sure it’ll be there. but 100% major problems will be patched in week one, glaring problems the first month or two and then by about a year in the patches should fix most problems with the game. i’m sure it won’t ruin the experience because if it was really that bad it would have been pulled. i would just say if you really want to get it! if you’re really unsure maybe wait for a few weeks. by then it’ll also be cheaper too because games depreciate in value extremely quickly. 

also last night we streamed grimes’ club cyberpunk and damn that shit rly slapped

thank you technical queen <3 i'll buy it in a week or two then, ill have to buy a ps4 too lmao, i'm always late to the party, i bought the ps2 when the ps3 came out, i bought the ps3 when the ps4 came out and now this, they shouldnt make it cost so much honestly :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e