Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

I don’t like it. :noparty: Everyone’s parts sound too different to me that the song doesn’t flow well, it even makes me like Lana’s part less because it feels so out of place. :noparty:

Oh well. I’ll go back to stanning Norman. :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the video is so cringe I'm sorry ik I just look like a pressedt™️ hater but they're all just trying really hard to be sexy, which Lana usually pulls off, but combined with Miley who's still stuck inside the Mother's Daughter video and Ariana who's doing the same old puppy eyes staring sexily at the camera cos she KNOWS Pete is jacking off to this somewhere it just turns out not so great.

I'm all for sexually empowered women but this is just a bit cringe sorry

wait Lana is Cuban? can I see the source please cos I'm shook

Lana is not Cubana or Puerto Rican or anything Latin. She wishes she was. She has something of an obsession with the Latin community. 

She probably has English and Scottish blood in her since the surname "Grant" is Scottish/English.   

the video is so cringe I'm sorry ik I just look like a pressedt™️ hater but they're all just trying really hard to be sexy, which Lana usually pulls off, but combined with Miley who's still stuck inside the Mother's Daughter video and Ariana who's doing the same old puppy eyes staring sexily at the camera cos she KNOWS Pete is jacking off to this somewhere it just turns out not so great.

I'm all for sexually empowered women but this is just a bit cringe sorry

I agree. But the Charlie’s Angels has their messages all over the place. First they try to subvert a trope about women being helpless but then they still buy into the male gaze fantasy. I don’t really like that kind of “empowerment” feminism that in general isn’t all that empowering as these movies are still sold as a fantasy.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

The fact that they dared put Ariana's adlibs on top of Lana's part instead of Lana's own smh

it's a good track and Lana's part is amazing but it doesn't showcase much her vocal abilities in comparison to the others

I agree. But the Charlie’s Angels has their messages all over the place. First they try to subvert a trope about women being helpless but then they still buy into the male gaze fantasy. I don’t really like that kind of “empowerment” feminism that in general isn’t all that empowering as these movies are still sold as a fantasy.

Exactly this. HUge facts

nice cocc bro

At least we got that collab very near to NFR: imagine if it had been released this summer, in June, with no singles from the album (like we thought it would be at first, when we got the first snippet). We would have been fucking desperate for NFR in August

Oof I have some thots

I think the reason Lana looks out of place or 'older' is because let's face it...Ariana is known to resemble the appearance of a 12 year old girl. That ain't on Lana. Lana looks pretty young for her age if you ask me.

Ariana just stood there looking pretty, however she was radiant, you can't deny that. Miley was fierce. Lana? I'm about to be biased but she stood out the most in the best way. Miley and Ari 'blended together' if you know what I mean.

The song itself is mediocre to me...like it wasn't BAD bad. Lana's bridge was the best part. There's not really much to say about it...

also Lana should have been the the middle cause she's the tallest. Tall girl struggle, how I relate...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven