Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

I mean, I'm sure Lana is aware of her influence on Miley's music, so it could be possible. She likes her anyway.

And Ari is her idol.

I'm just afraid that this new collab, if it's real, will push away NFR further, to let the single "breathe" on the charts...

I can understand your concern but I don’t see this affecting NFR in that way. I’m sure this will be out before NFR is “planned” to be. If anything I can see the promo, press, and hype from this starting the NFR rollout or making it a more opportune time for release.

There are also rumours of her collabing with Taylor Swift. She's allegedly collabing w all the pop girls.
The only thing backing this rumour up is how Taylor mentioned Lana in an article and how her latest video got a "Norman Rockwell easter egg", and she's known for her easter eggs.

qfrWuBl.png

There are also rumours of her collabing with Taylor Swift. She's allegedly collabing w all the pop girls.

The only thing backing this rumour up is how Taylor mentioned Lana in an article and how her latest video got a "Norman Rockwell easter egg", and she's known for her easter eggs.

Wait what was the easter egg exactly?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I read on Twitter that mileys album will have many collabs(lfl teas) so yeah I think it's possible, miley may asked artists that likes to record together

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

First Drake, now this. Good lord. :smokes3:

if anyone has the drake collab PLEASE leak it i promise to kill my firstborn :defeated:

and lana’s an ari fan so i could def see her just humming in the bg of one of her songs. :oprah3:

if anyone has the drake collab PLEASE leak it i promise to kill my firstborn :defeated:

and lana’s an ari fan so i could def see her just humming in the bg of one of her songs. :oprah3:

If you do kill your firstborn, I would strongly advise you leave the child on @@salvatore 's doorstep so he can exchange the soul for Yosemite. Every child helps. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana and Drake... I imagine it would end up pretty soft and smooth, maybe like Passionfruit. It would be interesting to hear. :delicious:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm so down for this to be honest, I will take this anytime before another GSOYB or Woman :hooker:

Lana and Drake... I imagine it would end up pretty soft and smooth, maybe like Passionfruit. It would be interesting to hear. :delicious:

They would sound really good :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

He heard Doin Time first and did a describe of the song. He is very trusthful.

Cool can he dig up info on NFR and spill THAT tea? Not this cheap Lipton shit.

Jk, I’m actually intrigued. I can hear Lana and Miley together and I can hear Lana and Ari together, but all 3 at once could be weird and fun.