Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

rideordie is eclipse aka you... this is your alt account you use to defend yourself when no one else will 

:toofunny:

and i oop-

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

miley did say her third ep is more personal with ballads right? im assuming its on then so we wouldnt get it until fall like she said. god i hope im write bc i feel like i remember her saying this in a recent interview which i cant seem to find. unless we are getting it in the second ep and its more pop-y but i feel like lana miley and ari can go really deep together and make a beautiful song.

Maybe I could get on board with Miley, if the song sounds something like Malibu x West Coast. But not a fan of the others at all. Why is she even doing songs with generic mainstream artists? First Drake, now this. Good lord. :smokes3:

Miley's Dead Petz album was psychedelic tho, I could groove w that

And Arianas voice would go nicely with something trippy

Maybe they're gonna sing a song about veganism lol

I do hope it's fake tho, I don't really want this either way

Hmmm nope don't like this. Every forced collab she puts on the album will reduce its overall quality. I don't think there's any collab she's done that actually added something of value to song/album overall for me.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Hmmm nope don't like this. Every forced collab she puts on the album will reduce its overall quality. I don't think there's any collab she's done that actually added something of value to song/album overall for me.

its supposed to be for Miley's album!

image.png