Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

On 6/4/2020 at 3:18 PM, Boy From Town said:

Pang first time feels sexy and freshhh. Is there any good remixes?

Check the George Clanton rmx of Hey Big Eyes. It transfixes and dephases me so bad.

I need a trip hop CP album so bad.

Just imagine the melting pot CP is with all her influences. Bjork, Kate Bush, Enya...

She recently twited this and it pains me:

BTW, who would you guys like her to collab with?

I'd love a collab with Glasser ,Kimbra, Lykke Li, Tei Shi, Empress Off, Julia Holter, El Perro del Mar, Bat For Lashes...

So many alternate futures and realities...

Imagine CP remixing some Björk songs, oh my

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, Sucker said:

is Sunflower a Pang outtake? IT'S SO GOOD :defeated: 

Well, she played it in

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2017 AT 23 UTC-03 – 05 UTC-03Lightning Lipgloss Life

and she also played a couple of other sungs under the pseudonym Vertical Sunset (which is also a CEP song), and one of those songs was Insomnia, so I'm guessing Pang was already under production in that time. In fact, the composers seem to be herself, Dan Carey (who she collabed with in Chairlift before) and Danny L Harle.

I'm guessing that after the good reception Ramona Lisa had, she has been interested on a solo music career, and producing and shaping stuff ever since.

In fact, I somewhere read Patrick and her already knew Moth would be the final Chairlift record, since Patrick always wanted to just produce.

I still don't understand, since she gave a lot of what was in Patrick's hands before, to Danny L Harle in Pang.

I do know she does much more she takes credit of, and that's part of the music industry sadly, but I still feel Patrick and her make such an amazing amazing team. 

2 hours ago, 88AYM said:

Well, she played it in

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2017 AT 23 UTC-03 – 05 UTC-03Lightning Lipgloss Life

and she also played a couple of other sungs under the pseudonym Vertical Sunset (which is also a CEP song), and one of those songs was Insomnia, so I'm guessing Pang was already under production in that time. In fact, the composers seem to be herself, Dan Carey (who she collabed with in Chairlift before) and Danny L Harle.

I'm guessing that after the good reception Ramona Lisa had, she has been interested on a solo music career, and producing and shaping stuff ever since.

In fact, I somewhere read Patrick and her already knew Moth would be the final Chairlift record, since Patrick always wanted to just produce.

I still don't understand, since she gave a lot of what was in Patrick's hands before, to Danny L Harle in Pang.

I do know she does much more she takes credit of, and that's part of the music industry sadly, but I still feel Patrick and her make such an amazing amazing team. 

Yeah, every next Chairlift album was better than the last, more polished and better produced. It's a shame Patrick didn't continue working with Caroline, but Danny really made a masterpiece with Caroline.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Oh my god the caption of her newest insta post https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFg3qEhmW6/

"Thanks to all you guys tuning in and supporting, feeling very lucky to all be on this adventure together ❤️❤️❤️
More to come very soon..."

SHE IS COMING :hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

Goooo ooooh oh

Goooo oooohh oh

Leave me

Breath

Less:hair:

Her IG Stories said "Lil announcement tomorrow"

Unsure if she'd call a record "lil announcement" but we can always pray.

Also the fact driver go faster leaked in... listenable quality. Thank lord.

10 hours ago, June Gloom said:

manifesting new normal abnormal mix & parachute reverse mix on streaming

Fuck yeah! Or a deluxe version of Pang <3