Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

On 5/8/2021 at 3:38 AM, mansfield ringer said:

Fuck that old ass song.. WHERES WELCOME TO HEAVEN!

oooooomg i've never heard this IT'S SO GOOOD

lABVyGE.png

So unnecessary 

This one is really good tho

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 6/4/2021 at 1:17 AM, EXODUS said:

So unnecessary 

This one is really good tho

Yeah I don't get why she would do something like use a reverse mix as a filler

but abnormal mix is AMAZING. Better than album version (it's the only song I skip by her)

2 hours ago, 88AYM said:

Yeah I don't get why she would do something like use a reverse mix as a filler

but abnormal mix is AMAZING. Better than album version (it's the only song I skip by her)

Totally agree with you 

I hope she upload both on spotify even if I won't use the Parachute one haha

I hope Caroline would start teasing new music already

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 6/8/2021 at 10:51 PM, EXODUS said:

Totally agree with you 

I hope she upload both on spotify even if I won't use the Parachute one haha

I hope Caroline would start teasing new music already

She's been hanging with Holly Herndon and Arca and others lately, I do hope she's cooking LP2.

Although after Bjork produced by Arca, I hope she's not producing for Caroline. I Like Arca's own stuff and what she did with Kelela, but Bjork's albums produced with her were the ones I less listened to.

2 hours ago, 88AYM said:

She's been hanging with Holly Herndon and Arca and others lately, I do hope she's cooking LP2.

Although after Bjork produced by Arca, I hope she's not producing for Caroline. I Like Arca's own stuff and what she did with Kelela, but Bjork's albums produced with her were the ones I less listened to.

I know, it happens to me as well, as much as I love Vulnicura, it's not an album I revisit often.

But Utopia, God, it's weird I'm on the correct mood for that album, Arca really fucked that album up. 

I hope Arca only produces a track or two for Caroline and not a whole album, or better yet, I hope Caroline is doing vocals for Arca songs. 

Seems like there's new music to be announced soon ? 

Beyond excited for new music :defeated: 

She had so many exciting people in her instagram stories in the past few months like Arca and Holly Herndon I hope she worked with them. AOTY incoming