Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

3 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

bunny is a bunny isa riiiiiiiiiiiiiidddduuuuuuuuuuur 

ComfortableLinedAcornwoodpecker-size_res

so non physical feel like elated fireworks blazin i do i do heart is unbreakiiiiiin i do i do nW5xijKzB0BCOPP8ZzzvRi0PbbedMdXV566cd6Qx 

FIREWORKS BLAZIN bunny isa bunny isa 41429d45ce14b6edc9f4c86331ef53cf.gif

Why all white people dancin tho

16 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

Why all white people dancin tho

oof bc its not a gaga or charli song 41429d45ce14b6edc9f4c86331ef53cf.gif but if u needed a more in depth comment (ruinin the vibe) perhaps we could go back to the start of colonization n the effects of inherited (insert the rite fitting word) mass propaganda and the underepresentation of group minorities or how a lot of gifs are easily more sexual and if I placed more intense vibes it would eclipse the songs overall cool n mellow vibes. also if u searched swing dance gay on ur engine it would've just been basic couples dancing aside from other actually great dancing but i felt that it didn't fit the vibe since it was either a bit much for the lite vibe that's now buried under the answer of the question that u wanted to ask either too sexual, didn't mesh as lightly and hiddleston's overall just pretty casually suave why 41429d45ce14b6edc9f4c86331ef53cf.gif I really don't wanna do this. i've lived and still live my own injustices I just wanted to dance OrderlyDismalCentipede-max-1mb.gif

UV/Honeymoon

17 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

oof bc its not a gaga or charli song 41429d45ce14b6edc9f4c86331ef53cf.gif but if u needed a more in depth comment (ruinin the vibe) perhaps we could go back to the start of colonization n the effects of inherited (insert the rite fitting word) mass propaganda and the underepresentation of group minorities or how a lot of gifs are easily more sexual and if I placed more intense vibes it would eclipse the songs overall cool n mellow vibes. also if u searched swing dance gay on ur engine it would've just been basic couples dancing aside from other actually great dancing but i felt that it didn't fit the vibe since it was either a bit much for the lite vibe that's now buried under the answer of the question that u wanted to ask either too sexual, didn't mesh as lightly and hiddleston's overall just pretty casually suave why 41429d45ce14b6edc9f4c86331ef53cf.gif I really don't wanna do this. i've lived and still live my own injustices I just wanted to dance OrderlyDismalCentipede-max-1mb.gif

I love casually suave

bunny is a rider sounds like a buzz single which is concerning as a lead ( and she was hanging out at a race track with the guy who does all her mvs so it's clearly getting a video ). I think the production is fantastic but most of the lyrics sound like memes " i’m so non physical " rather than genuine 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I find bunny is a rider to be fun, I'm sure she's got other stuff planned or whatever but I love seeing artists (especially someone like Caroline) do something different than what they're known for 

xMcVPI7.jpg

16 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

is this real and did she delete this?

Sis is going hard at cabello. I don't like her approach to it but it's nice she's acknowleding it

Whats wrong with her take? She basically just said its not Camila's fault and that bigger labels don't think twice about stealing concepts to virtually give more depth to their artists , who can be vapid/detached asl from their art

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Rodent Was The Driver :bop:

This is pure gold hahaha 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Poor Caroline, Camila team really stole her ideas. 

At least she has copied 3 artworks 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

BTW, did anyone pause the video in the final scenes? Each box has a label, and some are funny but some of them look like song titles (cause what's in the label is impossible to put in a box lol)

Its possible but i think most of them are just random things or phrases she wants to give nods to in her video

4 hours ago, 88AYM said:

did anyone pause the video in the final scenes? Each box has a label, and some are funny but some of them look like song titles (cause what's in the label is impossible to put in a box lol)

one of them says "smoke", which makes me hopeful that the song will finally be released soon ahh

lABVyGE.png

Does anyone know if this new single belongs to the same group of songs where "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" belonged originally to? 

I remember Caroline mentioned that "So Hot..." was meant for a separate EP that she planned to release after Pang because she loves the songs so much but they are too dancey and didn't fit the overall vibe of Pang but at the end she chose to add the song to Pang.