Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Does anyone know if this new single belongs to the same group of songs where "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" belonged originally to? 

I remember Caroline mentioned that "So Hot..." was meant for a separate EP that she planned to release after Pang because she loves the songs so much but they are too dancey and didn't fit the overall vibe of Pang but at the end she chose to add the song to Pang. 

Its possible we'll see some of those but i think Bunny is newer

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Its possible we'll see some of those but i think Bunny is newer

Queen Caroline is about to make us dance even more I assume 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Bunny Is A Rider grew so much on me it's crazy. At first I was disappointed and now I can't get it out of my head and love it. She is a witch of music.

14 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Bunny Is A Rider grew so much on me it's crazy. At first I was disappointed and now I can't get it out of my head and love it. She is a witch of music.

I hope this is me soon it's just not clicking for me :deadbanana: like I don't hate it but it doesn't hit the same way Pang singles do.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

20 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Does anyone know if this new single belongs to the same group of songs where "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" belonged originally to? 

I remember Caroline mentioned that "So Hot..." was meant for a separate EP that she planned to release after Pang because she loves the songs so much but they are too dancey and didn't fit the overall vibe of Pang but at the end she chose to add the song to Pang. 

I've never heard about this ep wow Im glad she decided to include So Hot in Pang bc its definitely one of my fav songs from her and tbh it kinda fit the end of the album? now I need this ep lol

What do you guys think about the theory that "Pang" should be played with the tracklist in reverse? 

It does make sense wow 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hope there will be fan videos of today‘s show since she‘s debuting new songs + other surprises (which I guess will be guest performers) hope she announces the EP soon

What the fuuuuuck these songs are so weird yet good. I'm super curious and excited. 

I just hope they get released, there are still some songs from the past tour that were played live and not released ?